UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

I moved up to the UFC from WFA in about 16 fights. Won the belt and defended it a few times. I didn't touch anything but training session within that time frame. But I'm now 31-7. Trying for a second time to capture the PRIDE Welterweight Grand Prix. Josh Koscheck beat me in the finals last time.

Bastard.

Edited by Disturbed

Yeah, the step thing is pretty easy, flick your right stick forward/backwards/left/right to step then do the move.

I'm 17-2 with my CAF, just stepped up to heavyweight for a fight and beat Roy Nelson :blush:

Spent about an hour making custom tats and logos for my CAF, far too long really :shifty:

Went 11-0 pretty quickly. Got over confident and stepped in to fight Brad Pickett, got demolished. I'm not 16-1, and Brad Pickett is coming up as an option to fight again. I think I will take a fight with Joseph Benavidez first though, gives me chance to train a little more before I avenge my only loss. I'm totally screwed when I end up fighting Faber or Cruz though. Should have stayed in WFA longer.

Was 10-0 in the WFA. Entered the UFC facing Cro Cop in my first fight in the Main Event of an Ultimate Fight Night......Left head kick KO in the 2nd round :(

Atleast I survived the first round after getting rocked twice so there is that. Hopefully bounce back with a few easier fights and build up my takedown and striking stats.

Went 11-0 pretty quickly. Got over confident and stepped in to fight Brad Pickett, got demolished. I'm not 16-1, and Brad Pickett is coming up as an option to fight again. I think I will take a fight with Joseph Benavidez first though, gives me chance to train a little more before I avenge my only loss. I'm totally screwed when I end up fighting Faber or Cruz though. Should have stayed in WFA longer.

I beat Cruz and Faber on my way to a title shot against Pickett, got tapped the fuck out.

After losing to Cro Cop, I lost my next fight by KO to some random guy. Went on a 5 fight winning streak including KO wins over Pat Berry and avenging the loss to the random guy and a decision win over Sean McCorkle which saw him drop to the WFA. Took a fight on short notice against Stefan Struve with a gameplan of Lay and Pray. Was going well I won the first round and was winning the second then the bastard caught me in a triangle choke and literally only just about got it :(

Record now: 15-3-0

Make that 15-4.... Fuck you Gonzaga getting me in a Kimura after I've been smashing you for two rounds :( Must go in twos getting knocked out twice then getting submitted twice.

Career is over! Ended up with a 90 overall...39-9-0 record.

8 fight of the night, 5 KO of the night, 1 submission of the night, 6 fight of the year, 1 KO of the year, 0 sub of the year, and 1 fighter of the year. Longest winning streak was 11, losing streak was 2. Fastest win was 49 seconds.

Hrm. Found an annoying bug in career mode. In the WFA right now training for my 6th fight and every time I try to do the transition drill training I get about halfway through and the screen doesn't return from black, all I hear is background noise and the game is effectively frozen there. Forces me to restart my whole system, I've replicated this quite a few times now. This happened to me once when trying the exact same drill training in a previous match so I don't know what it is about the transition drill training, but it just won't let me get through it.

Anyone else experience this issue? I'm thinking it might just be the copy I'm borrowing. Hoping that when I buy this the problem isn't still persisting.

Second online fight?

Dan "The Beast" Severn KO's Brock Lesnar in about 2 minutes. I punch him in the face a few times, take him down, go to north/south and give him some knees to the head (this is in PRide), get into mount, punch him some more....get up, slam, mount, KO.