UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Picked it up last night and started a career. Only had time for one fight before bed, but after playing more today I'm now 5-1. Only had two fights go past the first round so far as well. I'm playing on advanced and...well, it's kind of easy. My career guy is a Muay Thai light heavyweight, but I can't figure out the muay thai clinch stuff for anything, so I mostly just take guys down, get a mount, and hammer them in the face until they stop moving or the referee pulls me off. At the moment I'm taking a break because playing my PS3 after not playing it for several weeks apparently gives me a carsick-like headache and I feel like hell right now.

Only buggy issues I've noticed so far is in my most recent fight, when I scheduled it it said it'd be main event and my opponent was 22 years old. When it came to the actual fight, it was the co-main event and my opponent was 27. No big deal, but still kind of odd. Another thing I don't like is that I can't figure out what the in-game date is.

I just had my first fight in Exhibition. Kenny Florian VS Sean Sherk.

KenFlo wins at 3:39 of Round 1 via Rear Naked Choke.

Oh Undisputed 3. We're going to get along so well :wub:

Also, in regards to the 'easy' Advanced difficulty, its because this year they have 5 ranks of difficulty, not 4.

Beginner, Experienced, Advanced, Elite, Ultimate

I'm not 100% that its called Elite, but thats the basics anyway.

I tried for the Light Heavyweight title three times - lost to Rampage then Machida then Rampage again. I decided to focus on getting better and was offered the choice to either do another #1 Contender fight or enter a Pride Gran Prix tournament. I did the tournament and won, and since then I have been announced as a former Pride Middleweight Champion - aww yeah. So I basically did a UFC fight, then a Pride fight for about a year or so and after beating Royce Gracie in Pride I was offered the chance to fight Little Nog for the Light Heavyweight title as a fill-in at the next UFC event. I decided to take it and we went four rounds, with him a SECOND away from submitting me in the third round just as the buzzer went off.

When I knocked him out, the end of the bout results showed that my head damage was at 97% and his was at 99%.

God damn I love this game.

• Like 1

Just got the game ready to play it, but don't now who wants it but I got 1 Alistair Overeem code that I don;t use because I have two of them, so anyone? (XBOX360)

OOOH! OOOH! Pick me! Pick me! It was my birthday two days ago.