UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Count me in. Anyone decided on what weight they are doing first playthrough?

Most likely lightweight.

So easy an open goal, so I will skip it!

I was thinking of going either Light Heavyweight or Featherweight.

Will Mike Swift (I think that's his name) be in the Lightweight class again? My first playthrough in the last game he ALWAYS kicked my ass....had like 5 fights against him, and I won maybe 2 :/

I'll be on PS3, and will be the Middleweight getting his ass repeatedly handed to him by GSP.

In 2010, I think I went something like 3 - 3 with GSP, and made him tap once, after elbowing the shit outta him from sidecontrol til he was woozy, then going for the sub and getting it.

Really REALLY looking forward to this :D

Yeh but for some reason GSP is in the Middleweight division as well on this game.

Ermmmm I'm either gonna go Heavyweight and eventually move down to Light-Heavy at some point in the career or I'm going to go Welterweight. Think I'll have more fun fights in them two divisions.

It's out here on Friday but hopefully it comes Thursday, will give me an excuse not to do any uni-work on Friday :P

Edit: You should be able to do UFC fighter V Pride fighter I think you click left or right when selecting someone it said. Not sure though.