UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Stat decay removed in Career Mode.

Thank fuck for that.

Career mode with an existing fighter would be great... and then I realized Arlovski won't be in this game. Shame because I would have totally made a diary out of bringing The Pitbull back to the top of the sport.

• 2 weeks later...

so is this like a gay sex sim or what?

You hit it right on the spot.

Anyways making Reem a unlockable is a bit silly imo. He is one of the bigger guys in the UFC right now certainly after wiping away Lesnar.

Wouldn't they be better off making some popular legends unlockables or DLC?

It's all a deal to get people to go on the facebook page so they can continue to advertise over and over again - it's not a bad strategy and they'll likely release him after a while for everyone.

Yeah I would feel pretty screwed if they didn't. I am one of the few that isn't part of any of the social media hype and I am not about to start up a Facebook account just to get a fighter, even if it's the Reem.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me if Chuck Liddell is dlc or not? I was going to pre-order this at eb tomorrow and get the 4 fighter bonus pack(Davis, Diaz, Miller & Stann) but this other store promises Chuck as an exclusive playable fighter(as well as 150 more clothing items, more fighter nicknames & 3 classic fights to replay). Problem with that, is the wiki has Chuck listed as a regular fighter and not dlc on the games wiki page.

We have a weird pre-order bonus. It's a T-shirt, and the design is a freeze-frame of Silva's front-kick knock-out, with Belfort's face is mid-ripple. I just can't picture anyone actually wearing it. they'd be better off doing one of those Affliction-style all-over print type jobbers.

Big W. Not a game store, more of a department store with a games section. From memory it said -Chuck Liddell as exclusive playable character- Ill see if i can find the add.

If you check the Undisputed website, it says that the early access pack includes "Legendary Chuck Liddell" (their quotation marks) - so it's probably safe to assume that there are 2 versions of him, the standard version with stats that are as he was just before retirement, and the "Legendary" version with killer stats. The offer you've seen is probably that.