UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Sub system reminds me of EA Sports MMA, as far as last year's go, I never won by submission, and if a submission was locked in, I lost.

EDIT: For some reason, I can't seem to find the demo on ps3. :/

Grabbed the demo last night, was pretty good from what I played. Couldn't manage to reverse transitions though, anyone know if they changed that or got rid of it? Been able to do a couple now, just looks like they're not as easy to get as last year, which is probably a good thing so it isn't spammed as much.

PRIDE is awesome. I went for a takedown on Wanderlai, only to miss and him to soccer kick me straight in the face as I went to my knees, rocking me. Twas an awesome moment, even to be on the receiving end of.

I nearly laugh my ass off everytime I hear the PRIDE announcer's fighter introductions though.

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

PRIDE mode was so much harder than UFC. In PRIDE Wanderlai would block or dodge almost everything and wail on me. If I hit the ground it was over because he would jump on me and knee the fuck of my head. In UFC Anderson didn't block shit and would take bigshots for two minutes till he was out. I don't really understand the submission system even with the video. I wasn't going to get this game but the demo changed my mind.

PRIDE mode was so much harder than UFC. In PRIDE Wanderlai would block or dodge almost everything and wail on me. If I hit the ground it was over because he would jump on me and knee the fuck of my head. In UFC Anderson didn't block shit and would take bigshots for two minutes till he was out. I don't really understand the submission system even with the video. I wasn't going to get this game but the demo changed my mind.

You're red, chase blue.

• Like 1

I love the new submission system. Choked out Anderson Silva in my second fight and it felt good. Completely forgot how to fight standing through, couldn't get my rhythm, got KTFO first time during Pride mode. But I like it, I might go ahead and pre-order it now, but I am wary of the career mode sucking again.