nPower Football League Thread 2011/12

Lineker

Kettering lose 6-1 but win the title, glorious. Good on Kiddy though, hope they go up (particulally if Hereford go down, would like to still have a league clubs in the general area)

EDIT: Bugger looking at the wrong team starting with F. Still good result for Kiddy

Pompey won very controversially, I was doing security on the Donny end, and fans were right in my face, although they were shouting at the ref, they were still in my face.

Aha no, he was there though, he showed up late, as he was in town getting pissed. I wanted to but I was on the far end of the pitch from him.

Some would say? It was an absolute disgrace. We played excellent today, everyone grafted really hard and we scored some good goals. The first penalty probably was but never in a million years was it a red card. The second is given for nothing, the third is given despite Gary Woods being chucked in the net by the striker, and a clear foul by Kitson in the build up to the fourth goes unnoticed. Diabolical officiating, and the old man on the near side was no better. He gave Hayter offside at one stage when he'd come from his own half.

We deserve to go down based on the whole season but today we did not deserve that. Portsmouth will join us in three days anyway.

Some would say? It was an absolute disgrace. We played excellent today, everyone grafted really hard and we scored some good goals. The first penalty probably was but never in a million years was it a red card. The second is given for nothing, the third is given despite Gary Woods being chucked in the net by the striker, and a clear foul by Kitson in the build up to the fourth goes unnoticed. Diabolical officiating, and the old man on the near side was no better. He gave Hayter offside at one stage when he'd come from his own half.

We deserve to go down based on the whole season but today we did not deserve that. Portsmouth will join us in three days anyway.

What part were you on? The linesman near the south stand was absolutely useless, couple of corners not given to us, and a couple of throw ins.