The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

It'll be like it always is, they'll say "High profile Premier League managers" and it'll be three blokes from the 90s who are out of the game by now or whatever. Rarely do these 'I'm going to blow the lid on ____' turn out to be anything major. The whole 'drugs player' who turned out to be O'Connor, which we all knew already, as example.

Hope I'm wrong like. We all love a great fuck up. He should wait a while though so we can blame our inevitable Euro failure on it <_<

Edited by IAceI

Massive game today and I can't wait. I never expect to get anything at Anfield but with City coming up next week I'd like a point at least. I'm gonna go 2-2 and say there'll be at least one red card, hopefully not for Vidic though...

De Gea, Smalling, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Park., Giggs, Jones, Fletcher, Young, Welbeck.

Lindegaard, Anderson, Carrick, Valencia, Nani, Rooney, Hernandez.

Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Kuyt, Lucas, Adam, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez.

Doni, Agger, Robinson, Henderson, Spearing, Carroll, Bellamy.

Two teams both playing 4-5-1 by the looks of things.

Don't think anyone couuld have predicted that line up, a lot of faith to place in Jones we'll have to hope he's up to the task...Giggs and Welbeck need to be on their game as well because I think Suarez is bound to score and we'll need to get an early goal.

From the look of United's bench, I can only presume that they're expecting to piss about until the 60th minute, then bring on a load of fresh attackers and blitz them.

I think so too, it'll require Liverpool to maintain concentration and pressure them. It all depends on whether Liverpool score and how many they score before that time comes.

Jones may need to go off?

Adam has had a really good game so far. He's been doing a really good job closing down and getting the ball forward. Both teams have been pretty good defensively.

Suarez could take Rio apart given half the chance. Especially if he gets wide. Enrique has played really well too. Although Downing has been a bit crap.