The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Kean out.

Merson reckons Blackburn fans would rather lose so that they can boo Kean more. He's funny.

Kean will get booed regardless of the result because he is the focal point of the fans frustration over everything that has happened to the club since the takeover.

Kean out.

Merson reckons Blackburn fans would rather lose so that they can boo Kean more. He's funny.

I'd assume that they'd want Blackburn to lose so that they have more of a reason for him to go, there's nothing worse than a guy like him getting an extension on his contract just because they get a fluke victory against Liverpool.

There was something fishy about that red card and I'm all for the accusing Man Utd of getting favourable decisions but that really was just a bad judgment call by the ref in the split second he saw it from 33 yards away. It didn't have a major effect on the game anyway, they were going to rape Wigan one way or another.

Sunderland need to sort out their bins the amount of shit that's on the pitch whenever I see them at home is silly. Also Howard Webb and Phil Dowd had abit of a mare but when doesn't Phil Dowd have a crap game

It was a ludicrously windy day in the North East in fairness, with Newcastle away on boxing day as usual I took in some non league. Reckon at least two goals could be attributed to wind.

Ace, please note I avoided an obvious 'rubbish on the pitch'/Titus Bramble joke.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.

Disappointed MOTD cut my favourite bit from watching the game live, where Nani seemed to dribble across the entire Wigan defence - admittedly a rather disorganised bunch, then smash the ball across the face of goal. Caldwell enjoyed it so much he nearly scored an own goal. Game went rather well considering this was one of those coked off his tits Fergie selections.

Evra's run for the Park goal was tremendous, he had a great game. Was a bit confused that he played centre back instead of Fryers (who's played both left back and centre back for the Reserves and Academy) but it seemed to work. Moses had quite a good game for Wigan and was really fast so putting Evra there provided a bit of pace to cancel him out, good little makeshift duo with Carrick.

Edited by DanLowth