The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

For me, it's nice when your rivals drop points, but that's as far as it goes. I care more about what my team does than anyone else. Pisses me off when fans are all ''LOL!!!'' about a team they don't even support.

I'm pretty sure if I could be arsed to track back through this thread I could find plenty of Lol Liverpools from you or anyone else at times this season.

• Like 2

• Admin
Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Subs: Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Arshavin, Benayoun, Miquel, Yennaris.

Man Utd: Lindegaard, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck.

Subs: de Gea, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio, Rafael, Scholes.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Teams always deserve the LOLs when they play badly (like Liverpool have done numerous times this season). Pretty certain SummSumm is the first guy to mock Villa when they deservedly lose. Hell, even I laughed at Tottenham when we lost against City first game of the season.

I can see why the ref didn't give Balotelli the red card, in real time I could see how he'd think that was Mario stumbling but Mario should definitely be banned for that. The Lescott one I'm not so sure of, he didn't move his arm towards him (IIRC), he just moved towards him - I'd have to see it again to decide if there was intent there or not.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Subs: Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Arshavin, Benayoun, Miquel, Yennaris.

Man Utd: Lindegaard, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck.

Subs: de Gea, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio, Rafael, Scholes.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

It's a must win for us after that result, we've got a very strong team out so I fancy a win today. I'll go 3-1.

Jouz - like I say, I always want teams to drop points, it's just when they do, my immediate reaction isn't to troll the fans of that team. :shifty:

Terrible attitude! Trolling is what makes matches fun. Especially when it's Liverpool.

Lol Liverpool. :shifty:

That's fucking nasty by Mario that. If nothing is done about that then seriously the FA will be an even bigger joke then they already are.

Having just seen that, I concede all previous points about Mario maybe stumbling. My streams aren't great quality. But that's horrible, absolutely fucking horrible. That kind of behaviour should warrant a lifetime ban.

Awful by Balotelli, no defence, so blatant. Feel sorry for Spurs, had a chance to win it and then end up beaten, that's football for you. Looking forward to Arsenal/United always delivers in one way or the other.

Jouz - like I say, I always want teams to drop points, it's just when they do, my immediate reaction isn't to troll the fans of that team. :shifty:

Terrible attitude! Trolling is what makes matches fun. Especially when it's Liverpool.

Lol Liverpool. :shifty:

This. If we can't laugh at an increasingly irrelevant club from Scouseland that's stuck in the past, who can we laugh at?