The Carling Cup 2011/12 Thread

Starvinho

I've never understood taking off a striker at this point in a game. You might have penalties in 20 minutes time, surely you want all your strikers on the pitch for that ideally?

Edit: I'm aware that it's Carroll, by the way. But the point still stands, I don't get why managers take off strikers in extra time.

I've never understood taking off a striker at this point in a game. You might have penalties in 20 minutes time, surely you want all your strikers on the pitch for that ideally?

Edit: I'm aware that it's Carroll, by the way. But the point still stands, I don't get why managers take off strikers in extra time.

He's been replaced by another forward, and Kenny would rather have the 11 players on the field to win the game in the next 15 minutes rather than on penalties. As I'm sure all Liverpool fans would.

He's been replaced by another forward, and Kenny would rather have the 11 players on the field to win the game in the next 15 minutes rather than on penalties. As I'm sure all Liverpool fans would.

I get that but... ah fuck it, Kuyt's scored my point's just going to look silly now.

I get that but... ah fuck it, Kuyt's scored my point's just going to look silly now.

A bit like that. :w00t:

If any one player who has played for Liverpool in the last 7 years deserves it, it's Dirk Kuyt.