2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Am I the only one that isn't too surprised?

I mean, we've learnt that the Italian sides don't like it when teams take it to them (especially away from home) and can't handle pace.

I'm just feeling that Milan will nick a goal. A deflection, a 30 yard hit and hope. Something along those lines.

I mean, we've learnt that the Italian sides don't like it when teams take it to them (especially away from home) and can't handle pace.

I'm just feeling that Milan will nick a goal. A deflection, a 30 yard hit and hope. Something along those lines.

Wouldn't say so, most Italian teams can handle much more pace than they're now given credit for. Milan are having their worst defensive performance in quite some time tonight. That's nothing to do with not being able to handle pace and it's also no disrespect to Arsenal, but nine times out of ten Milan deal with those first two goals, most certainly the second.

This has been a cracker so far, though I still expect Milan to score and advance, but who knows with the way this one is going!

Wouldn't say so, most Italian teams can handle much more pace than they're now given credit for. Milan are having their worst defensive performance in quite some time tonight. That's nothing to do with not being able to handle pace and it's also no disrespect to Arsenal, but nine times out of ten Milan deal with those first two goals, most certainly the second.

This has been a cracker so far, though I still expect Milan to score and advance, but who knows with the way this one is going!

The third goal was all about not being able to deal with pace. Plus, Inter Milan had issues with dealing with Bale's pace when he played them.

The Premiership game is faster, and when the tempo is up, other teams, not just Italian ones, can struggle.

Benfica qualified to the quarter-finals after a solid performance against a rather defensive formation. All of this to say that Howard Webb is fucking dreadful. Not that he clearly benefited anyone in this game, but he made so many mistakes... Jeez.

Benfica qualified to the quarter-finals after a solid performance against a rather defensive formation. All of this to say that Howard Webb is fucking dreadful. Not that he clearly benefited anyone in this game, but he made so many mistakes... Jeez.

Was still infinitely better than the corrupt pieces of shit we have in the Portuguese league.