2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Not as bad as seeing Ross Turnbull with a Champions League winners medal :/

Djimi Traore has one, Wes Brown has two!

Don't forget mighty Igor Biscan, Antonio Nunez, Scott Carson and Josemi have a Champions League winners medal as well

Don't diss Josemi!

Because of Chelsea winning the CL, Anderlecht have to go through the 3rd qualifying round as opposed to directly qualifying for the group stage.

Fuck knows how that works.

Does anyone have a way to get in direct contact with Stok?

I hope he's still alive, making progress on Stokerbaby #1.

EDIT: Also, I love that Friedel was in the stadium for this.

Just got back in the UK and sat in Gatwick station awaiting 4:15 train to Victoria. Virtually zero phone battery atm so I will make do for the moment by saying holyfuckholyfuckholyfuckHOLYFUCK!!!

• Like 5

Terry wandering about in his kit, the bellend :lmao:

Never mind Terry, Black Man was in full kit and silly hair, and Turnbull had the nerve to turn his shirt round presumably so people knew who he was.

Well done Chelsea, North East pub was buzzing after the penalties, bar two people winging about 'why should I support an English team' which we put down to small club Boro mentality.

Lineker, the rest of the Spurs lot, and the Liverpool kids, let's go Europa!

But there is a reason not to support an English team in Europe if you're English. It's more prize money going to what could be a team who are your rivals, further distancing them from you. That said I don't see how it was possible not to be swept up in the emotion of last night, by extra time I was just cheering everything that happened. Corners, penalties, free kicks - probably even throw ins, and for both teams as well, it was just an absorbing match to watch.

I felt a bit sorry for Spurs as well having the rug pulled from under them. But then I thought of Harry's saggy pyat and suddenly I felt a bit better. Funny, that.

Edited by IAceI

But there is a reason not to support an English team in Europe if you're English. It's more prize money going to what could be a team who are your rivals, further distancing them from you. That said I don't see how it was possible not to be swept up in the emotion of last night, by extra time I was just cheering everything that happened. Corners, penalties, free kicks - probably even throw ins, and for both teams as well, it was just an absorbing match to watch.

I felt a bit sorry for Spurs as well having the rug pulled from under them. But then I thought of Harry's saggy pyat and suddenly I felt a bit better. Funny, that.

Bah, that's far too logical for my liking, besides which a few extra mil for Chelsea doesn't change much in this case. And yep, Arrys mug crossed my mind too.

And only took 83 minutes to get going!

I couldn't get into it at all. It was literally just Bayern attack leading to nothing > Chelsea counter attack getting cut off at the halfway line. Rinse and repeat for the majority of the match. The first goal up until the last penalty was golden entertainment though.