The '90s Are All That/Childhood Nostalgia Thread

Maxx

Browsing through this thread must have gotten my nostalgia juices flowing, because today I remembered that the show Weinerville existed. All I could recall about it was that it had puppets (one of which was a skeleton named Boney who would sing "I'm Booooney, I'm Booooney, leeeave me aloooneyyy"), they would periodically yell "WEEEIIINERRRR WEEEIIINERRRR WEEEIIINERRRR" throughout the show, and it kept me thoroughly entertained. After doing some research, I found this shockingly recent Youtube channel. Anyway, am I aloney in loving this show as a kid? I can't remember the last time I heard it referenced anywhere.

Where are they now? The leading ladies of 90's Nick.

Holy crap I forgot Michelle Trachtenberg was in Pete & Pete.

Guest Canary4life

According to Dave Meltzer, Sin Cara will be back next Smackdown, except it won't be Mistico. Apparently, it's going to be Hunico under that mask while the original Cara serves the rest of his suspension, as so his merchandise sales don't drop.

According to Dave Meltzer, Sin Cara will be back next Smackdown, except it won't be Mistico. Apparently, it's going to be Hunico under that mask while the original Cara serves the rest of his suspension, as so his merchandise sales don't drop.

I wish Sin Cara wasn't canceled. I loved watching it every Saturday after Kenan and Kel.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
Teen Nick is adding both Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold! to it's 90's block of programming.

It was originally thought that these two shows would replace Doug and Clarissa Explains It All​, but those two will still air on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Meanwhile, Kenan & Kel​ and All That​ will not move at all.

The new lineup starts September 5.

Of course we don't get the channel here in the UK though, though we still get the likes of Kenan and Kel and even Two Of A Kind :w00t:

When was Eerie, Indiana made? Used to enjoy that.

Ahhh just checked, that was 90s. Great programme.

I'll agree with Round The Twist too. Loved it.

Only the first two series were good though. They kept changing the cast every series because they were filmed a few years apart so the kids were growing up.