Football Manager 2012

Lineker

That tough decision as to what club you want to start the first game as....Might go Grimsby or someone else in the Blue Square Prem not sure who yet though.

Nice way to start the weekend off. Just arrived back from work to find FM2012 has arrived.

I think i will start off as Villa first time around. Hoping Agbonlahor has increased stats this time.

I've got two going. One is my Leicester game (having money this year is making the entire process far more enjoyable, shoestring promotion challenging is a pain in the arse). The other is a career game. It's not a journey man, it's not got any rules, I'm just going to play and enjoy it. Started unemployed and only hours in gained a job with Ballymoney in Northern Ireland (I've set only English speaking countries for my default leagues), and am hoping to slightly exceed expectations and take 2nd, rather than the predicted 3rd, and gain promotion. Shouldn't be too hard, we've dominated the league so far, barring a few minor struggles, but we sucked hard in the cups. The lack of wage budget will mean that I'm going to jump ship as soon as the opportunity arises after the first season, especially if I don't manage to get us promoted and the board still doesn't increase the wage budget.

PENTA-MUTHERFUCKIN-GON

WE WANT ERNIE! *clap-clap-clapclapclap*

You'll get Ernie, Pentagon is my personal project.

PENTA-MUTHERFUCKIN-GON

What's the full rules for Pentagon?

Also, does anyone have a list of this year's league rankings?

Start with Sunday League footballer reputation, win all 5 continental Champions Leagues in one save. To make it harder, you can choose to only sign players from the nation of your team and also avoid the 'big' leagues like England, Spain etc.

What's the best continent to start in?

Whichever one offers you a job first, hence why I ended up in South Africa. It doesn't really matter because reputation is continent based anyway, so having a good rep in Africa means nothing in Europe, so you pretty much have to start at the bottom every time, unless you win international competitions.