Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Ah, I only pre-ordered this yesterday so it hasn't arrived yet. That or there was trouble with pay pal so maybe they haven't dispatched it for that reason, I'm not sure. Can't wait to play this when I get it - I'll either continue my Motherwell demo file or start unemployed.

All of y'all are having fun, and yet I'm stuck not knowing if I will even be able to play the game.

SCREW YOU GUYS!!!

We don't need them! We'll have fun with 2011!

Damn right! I have a long running FM11 game to play!

Until FM2012 gets cracked anyway.

All of y'all are having fun, and yet I'm stuck not knowing if I will even be able to play the game.

SCREW YOU GUYS!!!

We don't need them! We'll have fun with 2011!

Damn right! I have a long running FM11 game to play!

Until FM2012 gets cracked anyway.

Right on! FM11 unite!

Be a dear and let me know when that is. >_>

Quinton Fortune is set to be a Stockport County legend <_<

Keep trying to get good youngsters from Premiership reserve teams only for people like Miyachi to go nahhhh don't fancy playing in Stockport :(

I had problems getting this loaded up on my Mac (the demo, I mean). Everything meets the requirements, except for the graphics card. In the past, this hasn't been an issue, as I don't play 3D anyway, but could this be an issue with getting the game to work? Don't wanna buy it if things aren't going to work.

They have been working on it. I'm waiting on them to update the demo to make sure it will load up on mine (I'm pretty sure we have the same specs) before I buy as well.

I hope they never get rid of the 2D engine or I'm screwed (or I have to switch my Mac and my mom's).

Where did you hear/read they were working on it?

Oh well, got Arkham City today, will have to make do with that.

I had problems getting this loaded up on my Mac (the demo, I mean). Everything meets the requirements, except for the graphics card. In the past, this hasn't been an issue, as I don't play 3D anyway, but could this be an issue with getting the game to work? Don't wanna buy it if things aren't going to work.

They have been working on it. I'm waiting on them to update the demo to make sure it will load up on mine (I'm pretty sure we have the same specs) before I buy as well.

I hope they never get rid of the 2D engine or I'm screwed (or I have to switch my Mac and my mom's).

The SI forums, I'm re-installing the demo and see if it works (it's just the GMA 950 graphics card for me, I have 10.6.8).

The SI forums, I'm re-installing the demo and see if it works (it's just the GMA 950 graphics card for me, I have 10.6.8).

I tried that yesterday, no luck.

Can you link me to the specific thread? Would really appreciate it.

After 5 hours of playing this, I love it, only 1 game into the season, spent pre-season getting to know all the new features 'cause I didn't bother with the demo.

Just brought in 40 year old Chris Perry to cover my defence at Fleetwood, what a legend ^_^

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276681-Mac-Football-Manager-2012-Demo-does-not-start?p=7191441#post7191441

Note: The demo still doesn't for me

What's the best continent to start in?

Whichever one offers you a job first, hence why I ended up in South Africa. It doesn't really matter because reputation is continent based anyway, so having a good rep in Africa means nothing in Europe, so you pretty much have to start at the bottom every time, unless you win international competitions.

Continent based rep gives me reason to head to North America. My third game is now Pentagon. I will lead Toronto FC to MLS glory!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276681-Mac-Football-Manager-2012-Demo-does-not-start?p=7191441#post7191441

Note: The demo still doesn't for me

Cheers for the help. How do you find out what graphics card or whatever you have? Can find all the other details, but have no idea otherwise.

EDIT: No worries, worked it out.

Edited by Liam

Won 3 and Lost 1 so far in the BSP.

Got battered by Cambridge and came back to absolutely smash Kidderminster 4-0. Currently 6th and only a point behind 1st placed Gateshead who I happen to play next.

Signed about 8 free transfers with the best 4 being Damian Casalinuovo, Quinton Fortune, Maxime Blanchard and Jannick Martens. The other 4 help the squad depth to the team. Signed Derek Niven for 10k from Chesterfield, Michael Ludascher for 20k from Aarau.

Loan signings were Joe Riley from Bolton, Toni Silva from Liverpool, Chris Kettings from Blackpool and Joe Whight from Ipswich.

Is it me or do team talks really have more effect on in game play now?

I'm using a standard tactic (4-2-3-1) and barely made any adjustments. Whats keeping me unbeaten so far is the team talks.

Got battered by Cambridge and came back to absolutely smash Kidderminster 4-0. Currently 6th and only a point behind 1st placed Gateshead who I happen to play next.

Signed about 8 free transfers with the best 4 being Damian Casalinuovo, Quinton Fortune, Maxime Blanchard and Jannick Martens. The other 4 help the squad depth to the team. Signed Derek Niven for 10k from Chesterfield, Michael Ludascher for 20k from Aarau.

Loan signings were Joe Riley from Bolton, Toni Silva from Liverpool, Chris Kettings from Blackpool and Joe Whight from Ipswich.

I used to play football with him a few years back, is he any good in game?

Surely reputation must be based on the ranking of the leagues/competitions you've managed in, rather than simply splitting the continents? I wouldn't make sense if you could win the Premier League three times but then have difficulty getting a piddly South African job because they think you're some nobody off the street.

I used to play football with him a few years back, is he any good in game?

Yeh he's probably one of the Blue Square Prems best left backs. Got an average of 7.43 for me, looks like he'd be a pretty decent player though right at the start for League 1/League 2