Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Just pre-ordered this from Click for Games for £24.

I don't really care about this "conversational tone" malarkey, seems a bit pointless. But I'm glad they've sorted the youth intake out as well as the ability to add/remove leagues from other nations throughout the game. I've been waiting for that since CM 01/02.

I must be the only person who couldn't care less about being able to add or remove leagues :\

Then again my computer is sufficiently powerful that I can easily run all the leagues I would ever actually want to play in.

I guess it's nice to have the option in case I ever do want to, but it isn't like a massive draw of a feature for me.

I do love the conversation and (newly blogged about) team talk tones though, it just freshens up the whole process. I would LOVE if they've added it to press conferences too (not sure if they have already announced this either way)

It would only be good for press conferences if they added tones like "sarcastic" or "with contempt".

Or they could have an equivalent to the "ask assistant" option found in other areas by installing a WWMS button (What Would Mourinho Say).

I personally look forward to being 'Gary Priest, sarcastic bastard' on FM to go along with real life too.

If it went along with real life it would be "Gary Priest: Ultimate Sex Pest"

Only once they introduce women's football to the game.

I personally look forward to being 'Gary Priest, sarcastic bastard' on FM to go along with real life too.

In all seriousness, i'd like to see womens football included in the game but used the way the Youth Teams are used this year.

My local team (Sydney FC, From Australia) has a good Womens team and i believe a game a week was aired on National TV a few years back.

In all seriousness, i'd like to see womens football included in the game but used the way the Youth Teams are used this year.

My local team (Sydney FC, From Australia) has a good Womens team and i believe a game a week was aired on National TV a few years back.

LOL

• Like 1

In a surprise appointment, previously unknown English manager Gary Priest has been appointed manager of the Swedish Women's U20 team.

He has said 'it is a literal dream come true' before firing the team physio.

• Like 15