If another version of EWR were to come out...

King.

Team experience recognition each time two workers are paired together, regardless of if an official team. Often I have two guys work as a team before making them officially into a pairing, so the matches before they are made a team don't count towards their experience in EWR. Something that remembers that worker A and worker B have teamed 15 times (for example) but are not officially a team would be useful.

Alongside this you could impliment something that after so many matches says "A and B have teamed this many times, would you like to make them a team?" With a yes/no option that automatically takes you to team creation for them if you pick yes.

• Like 1

This partneship system really gets me excited, for example TNA's wrestlers working on NJPW and AAA.

But, to answer your question:

I would also change the overnesss system. I mean, Kevin Steen in one of the most over wrestlers on the Indy Scene, but if he eventually goes to WWE, he is gonna be a nobody and almost no one will chant his name and etc. And this happens on the indy scene itself too. Brandon Gatson is very over at PWG and west coast feds, but if he works a show for ROH on the NY he is not gonna be over with the local crowd.

I propose you to put different levels of overness for diferent promotions according to their time wrestling for which pomotion, and if I book a feud where a wrestlers gets over, he is going to be over only in my fed. You know what I mean?

Sorry for my english, Im from a non-english language country. Thanks!

This partneship system really gets me excited, for example TNA's wrestlers working on NJPW and AAA.

I would also change the overnesss system. I mean, Kevin Steen in one of the most over wrestlers on the Indy Scene, but if he eventually goes to WWE, he is gonna be a nobody and almost no one will chant his name and etc. And this happens on the indy scene itself too. Brandon Gatson is very over at PWG and west coast feds, but if he works a show for ROH on the NY he is not gonna be over with the local crowd.

I propose you to put different levels of overness for diferent promotions according to their time wrestling for which pomotion, and if I book a feud where a wrestlers gets over, he is going to be over only in my fed. You know what I mean?

We're already planning on having overness work in a similar way promotion size does.

I just tried for about 5 minutes to explain how it works, but I didn't want to confuse anyone more. So here's a quick diagram.

overnessidea.gif

A wrestler will only move up to the next level when he has completed the previous. It is possible to drop a level. The "Legend" level is similar to the Unique gimmick in EWR. We're deciding whether or not a worker reaching level 100 on the Global level automatically makes them a legend, or if they should have to maintain that overness for a certain period of time. The legend category of overness would be for guys like Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Piper, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.

• Like 1

Guest flierthananostrich

I was thinking about making a game like this for my honours project but dont know what language to do it in really. Im really good with Flash which wouldnt really be good for something like this.

Guest mr. potato head

We're already planning on having overness work in a similar way promotion size does.

I just tried for about 5 minutes to explain how it works, but I didn't want to confuse anyone more. So here's a quick diagram.

overnessidea.gif

A wrestler will only move up to the next level when he has completed the previous. It is possible to drop a level. The "Legend" level is similar to the Unique gimmick in EWR. We're deciding whether or not a worker reaching level 100 on the Global level automatically makes them a legend, or if they should have to maintain that overness for a certain period of time. The legend category of overness would be for guys like Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Piper, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.

You do realize that, aside from the Legend thing, that's exactly the same as EWR except your way only has 72 points on the scale instead of 100?

I want a realistic, down-to-earth game that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots.

Also you should win things by playing.

• Like 5

I would like to see a more complicated stats page. Instead of just brawl, the different styles of brawling. Strong style, MMA based, hardcore, etc. I'd also like to see a stat for in-ring psychology.

overnessidea.gif

I love this idea, I've always wanted something like this in EWR. However, I think Regional and Cult should be switched.

Edited by KrisClassic

How much code have you actually written?

There is quite a bit of code written so far. I'm not the programmer so I can't be specific with terms and such. The game is no where near complete, but the interface is mostly operational except for a a few things that we're yet to make a decision on (how the booking screen should look/work, how indepth the merchandise section should be, etc)

overnessidea.gif

You do realize that, aside from the Legend thing, that's exactly the same as EWR except your way only has 72 points on the scale instead of 100?

That feature is bare bones in EWR. No where do you see what overness equates to what level, only on the EWR board in the FAQ is it given, and only because someone worked it out. Each one of those squares would equal about 20 overness points in EWR, so it is much harder to build a worker up.

Another thing that would be good to see would be to have more than just 1 set finish like in EWR. Something like having the winner celebrating the win followed by an attack by another worker, tag team, or stable..all in the same segment, having a heel winner celebrating a cheating style win, while the babyface slumps off towards the back because of the loss, etc. You know something to where you could have 2 or more finishes in the same match(just really depends on the other players too).

Edited by fusionFX!

Disappointed that this has been moved. I think the attention this project needs is in the EWR forum. Keep going guys and keep us updated on the EWR forum about your progress