Sons of Anarchy: Season 4 **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

:angry: Clay needs to die NOW!

My girlfriend said the same thing. Except a little more colourful and a lot louder.

I thought it was a great episode that pushed the storylines forward and had that great ending.

I had a feeling that was going to happen when Clay turned up, but that was only because I heard someone yelling from the other room before I had a chance to watch it <_<

That was just cruel.

Short of the possibility of Bobby Elvis getting killed, that's probably the most heartbreaking thing that could happen on the show. Clay has always been the main villain of the show, but they always found a way to make you sympathetic towards him again. Now? There's no going back. Clay has to die at Opie's hands, period.

I half-agree. I think if Clay's going to die at any point in the show, the catalyst has to be the letters and Jax -- or the entire club.

But seriously...if you've been watching the show since the beginning, doesn't it seem like the writers REALLY have it out for Opie? All the worst shit has happened to him

LOS ANGELES, November 7, 2011 – FX has ordered an extra episode of Sons of Anarchy that will extend the current fourth season to 14 episodes with the series finale now airing on Tuesday, December 6 at 10:00 PM ET/PT, announced Nick Grad, Executive Vice President of Original Programming, FX.

“Creatively, this has been Sons’ best and biggest season ever,” said Grad. “Kurt asked us to consider adding an extra episode to fully close this current chapter of the Sons saga. By adding the extra episode, it wraps up a magnificent season in extraordinary fashion. This is a real bonus for fans of the series.”

Wait wait..

SERIES!?!?! Thats gotta be wrong..right? RIGHT?

:crying:

Episode's not over yet and holy shit, it's probably been the best one all season. If anyone had any doubts about Clay being the big bad for this season, they shouldn't anymore. That was fucking brutal.

This was just a rough episode all around..holy shit that was intense

I think it's possible he'll survive the season and be back as the main villain for next season.

That's what I'm thinking too.

spoilery theory junk:

I think that, as devious as he is, Clay's going to find a way to point fingers at Gemma or Unser and one of them (or both?) will be killed - possibly even by Clay - and it'll be covered up. Season 5 leads in with SoA on the warpath, and a few episodes in Jax starts to learn the truth about Clay and by season's end Jax kills Clay. I could see season 5 being the series finale as well.

What I want to see happen, though, is Clay die at the hands of Jax & Opie after they find out how much he's fucked over both of their families and then become the new club prez & VP and season 5 be about the two of them struggling to lead the club the way JT would've wanted.

Also, aw shit, was that Opie finding Unser at the cabin? :o

Apparently on FX shows...

Kenny Johnson only goes out with a bang!

And Kozik was one of my favourite minor characters too. :(

Stellar, stellar episode. Next week's looks incredibly good as well. Only 3 more episodes left in the season and everything's coming to a head rather rapidly, should be a phenomenal 3 weeks.

Amazing episode.

I really can't see Clay surviving until the end of this season, especially not with Jax, Tig, Bobby, Opie, Gemma and Unser all against him (to varying degrees). I'd imagine the season finale will see Clay die, and season five will feature Jax and Opie running the club in John Teller's image. Can't see where the series can go after that, I'm afraid

:(

My friend was saying something about some article she read where one of the producers said they wanted to ideally go for 7 seasons, but that seems a bit much to me. I'd be happy to see it end after 5 solid seasons.

Spoiler re: the episode / theories etc.

With Opie knowing that Clay killed his dad, it'll take nothing short of a miracle I'd think for Clay to make it out of the season alive. I suppose the whole "inner turmoil" arc could be extended to season 5 and then assuming they get renewed for a sixth season, have that season be about Jax, Opie, et al running the club and struggling with what the club's become vs. what John wanted it to be.

What I would like to see, though, - and I believe I've said this before - is Clay die by season's end, and season 5 be about a power struggle within the club. Season 5 ends with the dissolution of the club or massive arrests, series over from that point.