Sons of Anarchy: Season 4 **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRM8LQ66MQ0

From the previews it seems like Jax is going to try and get out of SAMCRO, which could make for a very interesting season.

There's also an exclusive sneak peek up on FX's Sons of Anarchy Youtube page. It's about a four minute clip centered around Jax, Clay, Bobby, et al. and their prison stay.

So pumped for this season.

I"m definately excited for this season. Last season had a great "What the..." ending

I love how they gave the new antagonists for this season some development in this episode. Plus, Danny Trejo and Ron Perlman on my TV at the same time is epic.

Seems like they're really setting Clay up as a villain.

First he accepts the deal to run coke for the Cartel, then he blackmails Jax into going along with the promise that if he supports this, Clay will let him and his family out clean. Then, he tells Bobby that Jax wants out and if he supports the deal he'll endorse Bobby for president of SAMCRO -- not to mention the threat to Piney at the end, as well as threatening Gemma.

The way things are set up right now, it looks like this season's going to be all about internal strife. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Jax changes his mind about wanting out and, by season's end, it's set up so that season 5 is all about ousting Clay as Prez and struggling to make SAMCRO what John Teller envisioned.

It's also interesting to see how loyalties have changed since Season 1. In season 1 you had a whole bunch of guys loyal to Clay (Tig and Bobby being the most notable), but since season 3 it seems like their loyalties - along with a majority of the others' - lie with Jax now.

Agree Pris. I don't see Jax leaving, but eventually gaining control from Clay and returning the club to its original intent..and

I think the way the vote went shows how the club will split. The yay's going ith Clay, the nay's with Jax

Man, I am not a fan of this new DA. Dude is as much of an ass as Stahl was, just a little more chipper and not quite as psychopathic.