Sons of Anarchy: Season 4 **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

I lovehow Clay seemed to wince in pain more when Jax cut the Presidents patch off his vest then when Jax had the knife at his throat

I think next season could be even better and a lot more climatic than this one. Jax has to keep them into the Galindo Cartel at all costs and he can't reveal why. He also has to keep Opie from killing Clay. And possibly Gemma. I'm looking forward to when, or I guess if, Jax finds out about Gemma's part in JT's murder. And everyone is gunning for SAMCRO next season. Everyone in Oakland is gunning after them and I can see Tig dying next season because of it. Juice is back and his history has been destroyed, but what happens if the club ever finds out about what he did? Lots and lots of interesting avenues to be pursued. And seeing Jax is president is going to be extremely refreshing.

Not going to read a single post in here until I finish watching the show (can't risk spoilers!)...

but, fuck, I love this show so much. Just finished episode 10

Where they try and kill Tara, and Clay beats Gemma....man, I am glad Clay is going to die! He is such a nasty bad guy!

he got the name due to the glascow smile he has

The finale does anything but suck.

• 1 month later...