Sons of Anarchy: Season 4 **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

As much as I don't want him to (I'm really interested on how exactly SAMCRO would react to learning that he's half-black), I think that'd be a lame thing to do with him already flailing. Maybe if they cut before he jumped...

As much as I don't want him to (I'm really interested on how exactly SAMCRO would react to learning that he's half-black), I think that'd be a lame thing to do with him already flailing. Maybe if they cut before he jumped...

You can clearly hear the branch breaking and then when it cuts to the logo you can hear him hit the ground. Odds are he's not dead. I'm cool with that though because the storyline possibilities with him alive could be quite interesting.

Guess I didn't process that right, but makes sense I guess.

Also, him getting the Men of Mayhem patch was a VERY nice touch to all this.

Poor Juice, he's fucked either way.

Had he not tried to hang himself, he'd have either had to a) turn his back on his brothers and work with Potter & Roosevelt, betraying his club or b) if he doesn't work with them, Potter spreads the word that Juice has been helping them and he's dead. Assuming he survived the hanging, he's going to have to come up with some explanation as to why he tried to kill himself. Or maybe the club will assume it's just the pressure getting to him, who knows.

The stuff in the previews with Piney threatening to deliver the letters to the club should make the rest of this season veeeery interesting. I have a bad feeling that Piney's going to have an "accident" like John Teller did before that can happen, though.

Doubtful, as Piney made it very clear that he's expecting and prepared for that.

I dunno, Clay's a pretty devious bastard. I mean, John Teller had his suspicions and I'm sure he thought he had contingencies as well and he's still.. dead.

Yes but some of what may have been those contingencies (the manuscript for one) are exactly what's causing this trouble in the first place.

True, but I still think that Clay's going to at least try something in order to protect himself. If this rift in the club grows much more, it'll be really interesting to see where the show goes in season 5.

Yeah, after seeing the preview for next week's episode again, I'm pretty sure Juice is shown at least twice, once in the clubhouse when it's being shot up, and once at the warehouse.

:(

Clay is suuuuuuuch a fucker this season. I think I hate him more than Potter or Roosevelt at this point. Gemma obviously knows that this was Clay, and it'll be interesting to see if she tells anyone other than Unser or if Unser tells anyone else.

Also, regarding the preview, what did Jax say to Clay right before "Well, I guess we both lied"? I couldn't quite make it out.

:(

Clay is suuuuuuuch a fucker this season. I think I hate him more than Potter or Roosevelt at this point. Gemma obviously knows that this was Clay, and it'll be interesting to see if she tells anyone other than Unser or if Unser tells anyone else.

Also, regarding the preview, what did Jax say to Clay right before "Well, I guess we both lied"? I couldn't quite make it out.

Something like "We make this deal and then I'm out"

Ahh, makes sense.

Also

Did Clay order a hit on Tara? I'm reading wiki articles about the characters and in both Clay and Tara's wiki articles it claims he did. I know he asked Romeo for help dealing with a "problem", but I didn't really take it as him ordering a hit on Tara. Maybe I'm just oblivious.

Ahh, makes sense.

Also

Did Clay order a hit on Tara? I'm reading wiki articles about the characters and in both Clay and Tara's wiki articles it claims he did. I know he asked Romeo for help dealing with a "problem", but I didn't really take it as him ordering a hit on Tara. Maybe I'm just oblivious.

Yes Cloudy, when you ask a drug cartel to take care of a problem, it means they're going to kill said problem.

After last seasons finale, a friend and I were talking about how this show starts a season off strong, gets a little dull in the middle, but then ends strong again. Well...we realized this season just shattered that logic. This season has been nothing short of amazing so far

That was just cruel.

Short of the possibility of Bobby Elvis getting killed, that's probably the most heartbreaking thing that could happen on the show. Clay has always been the main villain of the show, but they always found a way to make you sympathetic towards him again. Now? There's no going back. Clay has to die at Opie's hands, period.