2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

lol John Skelton threw 3 TDs, how many did Vick have? 0

Fitzgerald out played the supposed best corners in the league. Blame Reid if you want, but Dogkiller isn't performing for that big contract he just got Disturbed's fantasy team. :(

And wow... San Francisco 49ers. If I was a 49ers fan, I would be bowing to Jim Harbaugh after how last season went with Mike Singletary.

Yeah, I knew he'd turn them around but I did not think it would happen this quickly. He's breathed new life into this franchise and I'm loving it.

When did you come back? :o

Uhh... I dunno. :blush:

Fitzgerald out played the supposed best corners in the league. Blame Reid if you want, but Dogkiller isn't performing for that big contract he just got Disturbed's fantasy team. :(

And wow... San Francisco 49ers. If I was a 49ers fan, I would be bowing to Jim Harbaugh after how last season went with Mike Singletary.

Yeah, I knew he'd turn them around but I did not think it would happen this quickly. He's breathed new life into this franchise and I'm loving it.

I'm just surprised Alex Smith learned how to play Quarterback.

Edited by Disturbed

That finish sucked hard. Why not run the 275 pound guy up the middle on 3rd and short? <_<

Because it wouldn't have worked.

Partly because Jacobs plays like he's smaller than Darren Sproles and partly because the 49ers weren't going to allow it to happen, no matter who was running the ball.

That finish sucked hard. Why not run the 275 pound guy up the middle on 3rd and short? <_<

Because it wouldn't have worked.

Partly because Jacobs plays like he's smaller than Darren Sproles and partly because the 49ers weren't going to allow it to happen, no matter who was running the ball.

The Giants didn't deserve to win that game with the way they played in that stretch where they gave up 15 points in about 8 seconds, but the play calling never makes any sense with this team. They ALWAYS try to run a scat back through a tight window in short yardage and then try to have the lumbering TE in a RB's uniform try to get to the edge. I know that they don't want to be predictable, but it's maddening to see time after time. If Jacobs won't run up the gut when you need a tough yard or two, then cut him in the offseason and get someone who will. DJ Ware isn't Ahmad Bradshaw, and I hate when they try to have Bradshaw jump cut through 12 linemen and linebackers on 3rd/4th and short.

Edited by naiwf

Fitzgerald out played the supposed best corners in the league. blame Reid if you want but Dogkiller isn't performing for that big contract he just got.

His play-calling was God Awful. McCoy was running all over the Cardinals. He gained at least 5 yards everytime he touched the ball... so what do we do when we have a lead? Let's pass!!! It's the same old story. Just take a look at the last four weeks.

Washington - 28 carries - WIN

Dallas - 30 carries - WIN

Chicago - 16 carries - LOSS

Arizona - 14 carries - LOSS

Give your best player the ball. It's not the most difficult thing to do. Especially when you bench your #1 Receiver because he missed a meeting and was inactive. Does the defense choke and blow all of the 4th quarter leads? Of course. Did Vick suck for yet ANOTHER game? You bet. But as the HEAD COACH of an NFL football team, when you're QB is playing like shit and your top 2 WR's are either A) Inactive, or B) In and out of the game with a shoulder injury, and your RB is running all over the opponent - YOU SHOULD RUN THE BALL. So yes, I will blame Andy Reid. And it has been the same situation since he got here. So until he goes, nothing is going to change, and I want change with this team.

Who cares? The Eagles are stinking the place up, it's fucking fantastic! :lol:

No need to be a fucking asshole. I was replying to something someone else said.

It's great though isn't it? :lmao:

Again, only if it leads to Andy Reid's firing.

EDIT: Much like how I supported Notre Dame stinking up the place so that Weis would be fired.

Edited by Ron

I guess there's only one thing to do at a time like this...

Go Jets! (Hopefully) Tom Brady will be drinking tears out of his Uggs by the end of the night. :pervert:

I hate the Jets 14 weeks of the regular season, but goddamn when they play the Patriots it all goes otu of the window.

I guess there's only one thing to do at a time like this...

Go Jets! (Hopefully) Tom Brady will be drinking tears out of his Uggs by the end of the night. :pervert:

I hate the Jets 14 weeks of the regular season, but goddamn when they play the Patriots it all goes otu of the window.

I said the same thing last week when the Giants played New England. The day I'll cheer for the Giants is the day they play the Patriots, and that day happened to be last Sunday.

Edited by Disturbed

Isn't it amazing how fans of every team in the NFC East have wanted coaching changes over the last few years and yet these guys continue to survive like cockroaches year after year? Having said that I hope Philly gives Reid a nice long extension and Washington does the same with Shanny.