2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Baltimore Ravens next year boys!

:lmao:

Has anyone pointed out that the Patriots haven't won anything since Spygate yet? If not, someone should.

Also, Eli's making a great case for being the best QB of the class of 2004. I believe Roethlisberger still has the better stats, but who knows how long that holds up?

Baltimore Ravens next year boys!

:lmao:

Has anyone pointed out that the Patriots haven't won anything since Spygate yet? If not, someone should.

Also, Eli's making a great case for being the best QB of the class of 2004. I believe Roethlisberger still has the better stats, but who knows how long that holds up?

Well its actually pretty close between ELi and Ben. According to the stats on ESPN, ELi has exactly 1000 yards more in his career then Ben, as well as 20 more TDs. But also 29 more INTs, averages 1 yard less per pass, and has an 82.1 career QB rating vs Bens 92.1.

Eli Manning is going to the Hall of Fame. The extremely clutch play and overall unlikelihood of both Super Bowl runs should be enough to get him in along with his statistics. He's got several years ahead of him yet and when all is said and done he is very likely to retire as the greatest quarterback in franchise history. Tom Coughlin is totally going in as well.

I thought the Giants were dead when Brady came out and opened up the second half with another fast drive. I really did. I thought he was just going to quick release for the rest of the game and the Giants would have no way to stop him. I couldn't be happier to be wrong. Just an incredible game.

As thrilled as I was with defeat and as much as I loathe the Patriots...even I have to admit that the shot of Bob Kraft alone in the press box after the game was heart breaking. Kinda wish NBC didn't show it.

Edited by kbusch22

Eli Manning is going to the Hall of Fame. The extremely clutch play and overall unlikelihood of both Super Bowl runs should be enough to get him in along with his statistics. He's got several years ahead of him yet and when all is said and done he is very likely to retire as the greatest quarterback in franchise history. Tom Coughlin is totally going in as well.

I thought the Giants were dead when Brady came out and opened up the second half with another fast drive. I really did. I thought he was just going to quick release for the rest of the game and the Giants would have no way to stop him. I couldn't be happier to be wrong. Just an incredible game.

As thrilled as I was with defeat and as much as I loathe the Patriots...even I have to admit that the shot of Bob Kraft alone in the press box after the game was heart breaking. Kinda wish NBC didn't show it.

Coughlin will be waiting a while to get in. He should get in eventually but I don't think it will be anytime soon barring a 3rd title.

who the fuck would want a cup named after the black guy from the office? :/

People who play the whitest sport in the world.

The Answer your looking for is Polo.

Also, Awesome game - Just outstanding clutch plays from the NY Defence along with Eli and Manningham.

In the NCAA Jacobs would have been given 15 yards for taunting.

Coughlin will be waiting a while to get in. He should get in eventually but I don't think it will be anytime soon barring a 3rd title.

Yeah, lets see how long it takes Bill Parcells to get in before we start wondering about Tom Coughlin.

Not saying Coughlin's going in on his first ballot or anything, but he'll be in at some point. 2 rings, 4 Conference Title games, building 2 franchises, great record...it's just an excellent body of work overall and I'm sure he'll add to it. He's 65 but he's been characterized as a "young 65". I'd be really surprised if he retired.

It's amazing to think about considering how often he gets raked over the coals by the NY media.

Eli Manning is going to the Hall of Fame. The extremely clutch play and overall unlikelihood of both Super Bowl runs should be enough to get him in along with his statistics. He's got several years ahead of him yet and when all is said and done he is very likely to retire as the greatest quarterback in franchise history.

Eli Manning already IS the best QB in franchise history. Simms may have better stats right now, but Eli has 2 rings as a starter, 2 SB MVPs and is/was basically the only offensive player that consistently played at an ELIte level on either of the championship teams.

I also decided to look up the meaning of the name Elisha and it said "He who beats Brady". It's hilarious to me that Eli is the Manning who has prevented Brady from having 5 rings and 4 SB MVP awards.

Eli Manning is going to the Hall of Fame. The extremely clutch play and overall unlikelihood of both Super Bowl runs should be enough to get him in along with his statistics. He's got several years ahead of him yet and when all is said and done he is very likely to retire as the greatest quarterback in franchise history.

Eli Manning already IS the best QB in franchise history. Simms may have better stats right now, but Eli has 2 rings as a starter, 2 SB MVPs and is/was basically the only offensive player that consistently played at an ELIte level on either of the championship teams.

I also decided to look up the meaning of the name Elisha and it said "He who beats Brady". It's hilarious to me that Eli is the Manning who has prevented Brady from having 5 rings and 4 SB MVP awards.

:huh: Where the hell did you find that? I looked it up and got

Elisha \e-li-sha\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Elisha), is pronounced ee-LYE-shah. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Elisha is "God is my salvation". Biblical: faithful attendant and successor to the prophet Elijah.