2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Arian Foster's hamstring reminds me why I hate drafting RBs in fantasy <_<

When the Colts go 3-13 this year it should end the long debate about whether Brady or Manning is/was the better QB.

My brother mentioned earlier that if Manning misses the season the league should award him MVP just because everyone will learn how much he means to that team.

I need to resist the urge to give DirecTV more of my money. Them giving us Sunday Ticket for free this week just might work.

Edit: Steelers playing dirty after being embarrassed? Shocking!

Edited by sahyder1

Sky Sports giving subscribers NFL Redzone has been amazing. And the Browns are winning! :w00t:

Red Zone is the greatest, I can't imagine watching football without it after having it for a season.

Steelers are showing how low class they are, actively trying to bait the Ravens into personal fouls. That's pathetic, take your loss like men.

Watching the Eagles game..what happened?

Sky Sports giving subscribers NFL Redzone has been amazing. And the Browns are winning! :w00t:

Fuck and yes, that is amazing. although if the Ravens/Steelers had been a typical close-fought brawl, I'd have stuck with it.

The best thing was it flashing back every minute or so to see a different Bear eating Matt Ryan alive. I can't believe we came away with the win, I felt for sure we were going to be destroyed.

And normal service has been resumed. Don't scare me like that again Cleveland, if you want to think about winning, run it by me first.

Pretty much. Like someone said on the RealCavsFans forums, "Same old shit. Browns grab a tiny lead and play like fucking bitches on offense, and then the D gives up the late TD. Every fucking year."

• Like 1