Euro 2012

Lineker

Martin kellys been called up in place of Cahill who has been injured. Rios representatives have accused of having a lack of respect towards him.

Would have taken Rio or Richards. The footballing reasons stance loses credibility when people getting called up have played less than him in the international team or even their clubs.

I don't know about that, 23 players with any amount of talent is still better than the no players you took 4 years ago. :pervert:

• Like 3

How Kelly is going is beyond me. Micah and Rio should of been in the initial 23. This is the worst squad we have taken to a tournament that I can remember

Well I'm all for giving youth a chance but not so close to a major tournament. Not that my team have had to worry about that anyway as we havent been in one for 14 years. Why not just be honest and say we value terry more and we can't take Rio because Terry may have racially abused his brother. That's what it's about really.

How Kelly is going is beyond me. Micah and Rio should of been in the initial 23. This is the worst squad we have taken to a tournament that I can remember

Well I'm all for giving youth a chance but not so close to a major tournament. Not that my team have had to worry about that anyway as we havent been in one for 14 years. Why not just be honest and say we value terry more and we can't take Rio because Terry may have racially abused his brother. That's what it's about really.

I love the message it sends. I can't wait for the FA's new campaign: "Kick Racism Out of Football (Unless You Are Playing At A Certain Level, Then You Can Call Everyone A Fucking Black Cunt)". Might need a punchier name...

• Like 1

Ferdinand perhaps is not as versatile as Kelly, and I expect Roy might have come in what the brief 'blood in new players now and focus on the World Cup'. Ferdinand could well have retired in two years.

It's hardly the end of the world.

Edited by AdamDRFC

Kellys not a problem since he's pretty unlikely to play anyway, the worry for me is still the centre of midfield. If the Belgium games anything to go by we need more bodies in there, and if all were fit I'd have picked five to fit three places in the first place. As it is we've got three (and I still think its a tournament too early for Henderson) plus Milner at a push. I imagine Rooney might drop in when available, but I just hope Gerrard doesn't pick up an early injury.

Fuck Carrick.

Guest mr. potato head

MPH Predicts Euro 2012 Based on Ice Hockey Prowess:

Group A

Russia

Czech Republic

Poland

Greece

Group B

Germany

Denmark

Netherlands