Euro 2012

Lineker

Poland coach Franciszek Smuda is continuing his hardline stance on refusing to let players drink alcohol during the Euro 2012. He says: "If I gave players the impression that I'm a pushover, jelly or pudding, we would be done for. You can't show that."

Brilliant.

Toxic jerseys

In June 2012, the BEUC, Europe's consumer watchdog, issued a warning about chemicals found in football jerseys produced by Adidas, Nike, and Puma.[134] The BEUC expressed the most concern about Polish jerseys, saying they should be banned because they were found to contain organotin, which is toxic to the nervous system.[134] Spanish, German, Ukrainian, Russian, French, and Italian jerseys were found to contain lead, Portuguese and Dutch jerseys contained nickel, and Spanish and Italian shirts also contained nonylphenol.[134]

RIP Colly and Stoker.

The shirt is awesome enough to be totally worth it.

UEFA continue to carve out the most unconvincing line ever on the Dutch squad's training incident, having previously said "no the chants had nothing to do with racism", they are now saying "yes there was racist chanting but we don't really know what to do about it".

"Should such behaviour happen at further training sessions, Uefa would evaluate the operational measures to be taken to protect players," Uefa said.

"Uefa has now been made aware that there were some isolated incidents of racist chanting that occurred at the open training session of the Dutch team yesterday in Krakow.

"Uefa has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to discriminatory behaviour and has given the power to referees to stop matches in case of any repeated racist behaviour."

Should such behaviour happen at further training sessions, Uefa would evaluate the operational measures to be taken

Uefa has a zero tolerance policy

lol k

Sent my form in for the predictor game. I think. :/

Got it.

Is it incorrectly filled out? I would have said "wrong" but I know it's inaccurate <_<

Seems to be, though I'm not checking for score typos. I did check my own though since I'd put Ukraine to beat France 3-0...

I was just checking out the shirts for the tournament - none really stand out to me. I quite like the Spain away one though.

As for the home shirts, I'd probably say Germany's is my favourite. Holland's is okay, but they've had better in previous years.