Euro 2012

Lineker

How can you possibly say his beard is awful? That beard is what dreams are made of.

The beard of dreams eh?

Also is Theo recovered for tonight if anyone knows? Can't connect to my usual football thing at the moment since I'm out. Fancy putting a pound on him to score if he's fit.

Yeah, that was pretty infuriating.

Also, Olof Mellberg is a poof. He is from Sweden, he has awful beard, stop saying otherwise. There is nothing 'cool' about him. :/

Poof? He's the manliest man in the world. With the world's best beard. As for cool? When at Villa, In Flames stopped by to watch him train, meet him and give him tickets to their show. Rockstars sought him out, that's cool.

You're on the list now, pal.

Yeah, that was pretty infuriating.

Also, Olof Mellberg is a poof. He is from Sweden, he has awful beard, stop saying otherwise. There is nothing 'cool' about him. :/

Poof? He's the manliest man in the world. With the world's best beard. As for cool? When at Villa, In Flames stopped by to watch him train, meet him and give him tickets to their show. Rockstars sought him out, that's cool.

You're on the list now, pal.

So he is from Sweden AND has a horrible taste in music? :shifty: Does two negatives give a plus, though?

• Like 1

This may have been posted somewhere else (because I've no idea how old this news is), but I just read that Croatia got fined £64,000 for racist chanting whilst Bendtner got £80,000 for showing a brand name on his boxer shorts.

Remind me again why the FA don't pull out of UEFA/FIFA?

In fairness a countries FA can control a player a lot easier than a minority of a large fanbase, so player punishments should be high. Still daft though I agree. Also Paddy Power are paying the £80,000...

Offense? None at all, but the 'no sponsors' thing has been going for years and is one of the main reasons behind the 'don't take your shirt off' booking, remember Ian Wrights goals milestone vest in association with Nike?

It's a daft one only designed to protect UEFAs sponsorship income, but that said I don't really want teams shaving Cillit Bang into their hair for a payday.