The 2012 January Transfer Thread

Crybaby Bunting

Out of those, I'm surprised Onuoha is going, although when Kolo and Kompany are back, he'll be without a chance really. Savic is a promising young defender (seeing him alongside Kompany/Kolo would give me a better idea of him than alongside Lescott though) and Lescott is good cover.

Zhu Jun is great, although not sure they've signed the Jackie Chan equivalents in football with Muriqui and Cleo (who both play for Guangzhou Evergrande, and are still listed with the team, so I'm slightly confused about this?). Still, they got Anelka, so not the worst signing.

Blackpool have completed a move to bring Rangers' attacking midfielder John Fleck to Bloomfield Road on loan until the end of the season.

Manchester United are confident they will land Crystal Palace's Nathaniel Clyne and could make a €3 million bid this month. "Nathaniel won't sign a new contract," Palace chairman Steve Parish told the London Evening Standard. "I have offered him a very lucrative one and I can't force him to accept it. His agent has got Nathaniel running his contract down - make your own mind up about what's happening."

Fulham bought Jack Grimmer the other day.

Someone Scottish, is he any good?

He;s only about 16 or something. Don't even know if he's ever played a game.

he started playing in the first team at Aberdeen at the start of last season but picked up an injury IIRC. So was wondering if anyone had actually seen him.

Having checked though, he only played 4 games, so meh.

It wasn't long ago we were interested in Taiwo when he was at Marsielle and he was attracting tentative looks from the top four teams in the Premier League, then he moved to AC Milan and the wheels seem to have well and truly fell off for him. Hope he does well for QPR, absolute howitzer of a left foot on him so could score a couple of goals.