Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I tried to get into WoW a few times over the years but never could. Hearthstone is alright, not really my cup of tea though. Starcraft 2 is fun but Diablo 3 is my favourite of the bunch.

I was late to the party but me and a group of friends started playing in the weeks leading up to the DLC dropping. We had 2 parties of 4 do the DLC then interchanged for the late game stuff. It's really fun if you have a group that's looking for something to play online that isn't competitive.

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my username is tisowen (awful, I know).

Also just bought the simulator Humble Bundle. I already own Universe Sandbox but the other games look like fun!

Today is a very proud day in my Steam history, I have been invited to join the Lana Del Ray Fan club group.

:shifty:

In actual news, the latest Humble Bundle is about to make you it's bitch.

Thief Gold

Daikatana

Mini Ninjas

Anachronox

Hitman

Hitman 2

BTA:

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Deus Ex: The Fall

Hitman: Absolution

Nosgoth Veteran Pack

Battlestations: Midway

and more next week!

And some more stuff at $15+ like the other Deus Exs.

Today is a very proud day in my Steam history, I have been invited to join the Lana Del Ray Fan club group.

:shifty:

In actual news, the latest Humble Bundle is about to make you it's bitch.

Thief Gold

Daikatana

Mini Ninjas

Anachronox

Hitman

Hitman 2

BTA:

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Deus Ex: The Fall

Hitman: Absolution

Nosgoth Veteran Pack

Battlestations: Midway

and more next week!

And some more stuff at $15+ like the other Deus Exs.

Lemme know when they offer a Final Fantasy :shifty:

Anyone want any of the games from the Humble Bundle posted above? igot it and really only wanted Thief Gold, HItman Absolution and Just Cause 2

Also, in the weekly sale is Simulators including Universe Sandbox, OOTP 14 and Cook Serve Delicious at the NYP baseline, Tropico 4 and Turbo Dismount at $6, and Euro Truck SImulator 2 and an exclusive paint job pack at $10

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?utm_source=download_page

I don't play OOTP, but its worth it at the name your price level

Anyone want any of the games from the Humble Bundle posted above? igot it and really only wanted Thief Gold, HItman Absolution and Just Cause 2

Also, in the weekly sale is Simulators including Universe Sandbox, OOTP 14 and Cook Serve Delicious at the NYP baseline, Tropico 4 and Turbo Dismount at $6, and Euro Truck SImulator 2 and an exclusive paint job pack at $10

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?utm_source=download_page

I don't play OOTP, but its worth it at the name your price level

I'd take Deus Ex: GOTY Edition if you don't want it. Steam ID is ADGray.

Are you ADGray or ADG? The only Adgray on Steam is ad.gray and he's from Texas

Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom is what it says? But yea, its you because ADGray is listed as an AKA and I found it in the EWB group