Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I think Haley and Shane have my favorite arcs / character development. Shane is a despondent, suicidal alcoholic when you first meet him, but once you get to know him he cuts back heavily on the drinking and is actively trying to be better.

Clint and Lewis are the two townspeople I really don't care much for. Clint because's he just so bland, and Lewis for numerous reasons:

1) Stringing Marnie along

2) Turning Stardew Valley into his personal fief

3) Having a damn business tax and not even being able to provide new school books for the whooping TWO students in town. And don't tell me he can't afford it. I know damn well Pierre is sitting on some kind of massive goldmine under his house as evidenced by my own cashflow. 

Clint has that whole weird storyline with Emily where he's always "afraid" to talk to her and has you running errands for him to impress her. Do not care for.

42 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I think Haley and Shane have my favorite arcs / character development. Shane is a despondent, suicidal alcoholic when you first meet him, but once you get to know him he cuts back heavily on the drinking and is actively trying to be better.

I just kept giving Shane beer because he loved them and then he tried to jump off a cliff and I felt like a complete ass.... then I kept giving him beer to get to max friendship like the monster I am.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Azazel said:

I just kept giving Shane beer because he loved them and then he tried to jump off a cliff and I felt like a complete ass.... then I kept giving him beer to get to max friendship like the monster I am.

I mean..... I did the same thing. The two easiest gifts for Shane are pizza and beer. Pepper Poppers if you have a kitchen. 

5 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

But then he quit drinking soon after! Or at least severely cut down! :(

Yeah, because he jumped off a cliff! 

I never saw that event. I saw the one where he says he has nothing to live for and Jas happens to walk in while he's saying it!

10 hours ago, Mick said:

d5ea08ccb9776cc2b1860e09e230dd3d57bec8bef2750145fdf5dd58e2715014.jpg

And it was good, too!

Mick's fetish confirmed as half boston crabs.

I had an amazing first Spring, and I used the momentum from that to carry me through Summer and Fall, managing to stock up on Hops and unlock the greenhouse and cellar. I use the hops to brew Pale Ale's en masse, and with the cellar I age just regular cheese. My cows love me, so at the very least I'm getting gold Large Milks, which means gold cheese; that ages into Iridium cheese. This was a day where I had both my pale ale and iridium cheese ready to go. 

It's nothing next to the money I'm making right now, though. Two maxed out barns loaded with pigs, and I let them out each day to go and dig up truffles, which becomes oil. Weather permitting, my pigs alone are going to bring in at least two million by the end of year 2. 

In short, regular people playing Stardew Valley: 

Retro-Computer-Guy.jpg

Me playing Stardew Valley:

marcus.lemonis.bio1_.jpg

• Like 2

On 06/02/2021 at 01:52, Mick said:

image.png

*Laughs in Capitalism*

I have to raise $4.5 million for the obelisks/Pam's House.  My Greenhouse is now fill of ancient fruit and I have a shed full of kegs so I'm about to start making a ton of money will I work on the Ginger Island stuff and try to get the last few artifacts I need.

I think the cooking is going to take me the longest because I didn't know about Queen of the Sauce until midway through year 2, so I am playing catch up with the re-runs to get them all.