General Gaming Thread

TKz

There was a thing on the game page that said £22.99, I are confused >_>

It's paid but they give a shitload of invites so is just asking around to get the game free. I think if you buy it they give you a load of cosmetic stuff.

Crossword puzzles are great. If anybody knows of a good site/app, hook a brotha up. Right now I'm using http://www.boatloadpuzzles.com/playcrossword which is fun, it's been nice trying to get a higher and higher score (think I've got 6180 at work), but I recognize the clues too easy as they draw on the same word bank for almost all the games. Most of the other sites just do a once a day, not enough of them for me.

If anyone still hasn't played Sleeping Dogs, do it immediately!

This. NA PS+ folks got a damn fine deal when that one came down the pike.

If anyone still hasn't played Sleeping Dogs, do it immediately!

Bought it yesterday to play this weekend. Y'all best not let me down!

Any good games in the next couple weeks? I am so bored with everything right now

Any good games in the next couple weeks? I am so bored with everything right now

You DO owe me a play through. For charity.

Ack! I totally forgot. Problem solved I guess :P tomorrow I shall do the next chapter!