Download Festival: 2012

Stevie B

EDGUY~! :D

Yeah, I'm a lock too. I also have a 5-day ticket. Are we all '5 day'ers?

Thought we might have got a couple of the cancelled Soni acts... not that I was really pulling for ny.

Add Skindred to the list of Soni bands as well. Andy Copping announced them today along with Lawnmower Deth, No Americana, Silent Descent, Six Hour Sundown and The Union.

I love Skindred, and saw Six Hour Sundown at Sonisphere last year, they were pretty good.

EDGUY~! :D

Yeah, I'm a lock too. I also have a 5-day ticket. Are we all '5 day'ers?

I am.

Thought we might have got a couple of the cancelled Soni acts... not that I was really pulling for ny.

Add Skindred to the list of Soni bands as well. Andy Copping announced them today along with Lawnmower Deth, No Americana, Silent Descent, Six Hour Sundown and The Union.

I love Skindred, and saw Six Hour Sundown at Sonisphere last year, they were pretty good.

Definitely going to check out Skindred again despite not hearing any of their newer stuff.

Recently added:

4 Arm, Breed 77, The Dirty Youth, Feed The Rhino, Freebase, Ghost, Kamchatka, La Dispute, The Minutes, Royal Cartel, Shadows Fall, Yashin, Tyla, Voodoo Johnson, William Control, With One Last Breath, Saint Jude, The Yo-Yo’s, Absolute Power, Avosetta and Hounds

Recently added:

4 Arm, Breed 77, The Dirty Youth, Feed The Rhino, Freebase, Ghost, Kamchatka, La Dispute, The Minutes, Royal Cartel, Shadows Fall, Yashin, Tyla, Voodoo Johnson, William Control, With One Last Breath, Saint Jude, The Yo-Yo’s, Absolute Power, Avosetta and Hounds

and not a single fuck was given. :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that Copping has confirmed there are no more bands to be added to the top 3 stages, here is my obligatory colour coded band chart:

Green = Yes

Cyan = Probably

Yellow = Maybe

Orange = Maybe not >_>

Red = No

DL_2012_Colour_Coded_Chart_v1_0.png

I like how you've only ruled out 3 bands for definite DFF!

And yeah, camping has totally sold out and I believe Saturday day tickets have now sold out too. Unsurprising as Saturday is looking like the best day at the moment.

We having this meet-up sometime then? I will be there from Wednesday afternoon so...

I'd get a Sunday day ticket but I can't justify travelling for such a short time. I'll probably be gutted when the time comes, but right now I'm surprisingly not bothered seeing as I haven't missed one for six years. Friday and Saturday didn't really appeal to me outside of a handful of bands, though Download is more about the atmosphere than the music anyway. Pretty gutted about a couple of bands on Sunday; BLS, Soundgarden and Sabbath especially.