Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Oh.

I forgot how to hand out titles to people and then I clicked something, made the aforementioned nephew the Count of Troyes and he took half my court. The talented half. Goddamit son lift your game and kill this man already.

Of course.

Is there any way I can find out what the troop strength of a somewhere I'd want to capture is? I have a claim de jure on Reims, and it looks like I could lose some stuff to him via succession so i'd just like to make that place mine, but I don't want to risk losing.

Um I don't think so. You can make a guess from things like the owners wealth and that sort of thing. Or you could send your spy into his province and wait to see if he raises his forces to deal with a rebel or something. Or indeed incite a rebel to make him raise his forces.

Um I don't think so. You can make a guess from things like the owners wealth and that sort of thing. Or you could send your spy into his province and wait to see if he raises his forces to deal with a rebel or something. Or indeed incite a rebel to make him raise his forces.

you can do that? :pervert:

Shit has hit the fan. My nephew tried to take one of my Duchy's. I took it back. Coupla years later he revolted. His dad, my brother, murdered his wife. So I tried to arrest him but he escaped. So he's rebelling too.

This war is still raging on. Trying to fight them both isn't easy. Kinda wish I'da dealt with his son before trying to arrest him. Would have been much easier. My other nephew (from a dead brother) is now of age. So I gave him a province or whatevs. Married my daughter to a guy, he'll get some land too - after the war.

I'm at war with Troyes to try and add that to my holdings. I can't siege due to Army size, so I keep trying to dismiss my levies to give them time to regrow. Every time I dismiss them, this moron Count Gauthier comes across with 20 troops and tries to siege my sole remaining holding. So I raise my 150 troops and beat the piss out of him, then dismiss my levies. Within the year he's back with another 20 men.

How much longer do I have to tolerate this for? Can I not just kill Gauthier on the battlefield or something as a lesson to Troyes that sending a leader and 20 troops isn't going to cut it?

Alternately, it is raising my warscore 1% every so often. How high does it need to be for me to enforce demands? I assume 100%?

I ended up buying a Merc Army, sieging one of their cities and pushing things to 80% where they surrendered. I then tried to strip the guy of his title and he rebelled and now we're at war again. Goddammit.

I ended up buying a Merc Army, sieging one of their cities and pushing things to 80% where they surrendered. I then tried to strip the guy of his title and he rebelled and now we're at war again. Goddammit.

Imprison him first, then strip the titles, and then execute the son of a bitch.