Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

I didn't know what it was until I saw the diary in the cube...thought it looked ok. Then I found out about the heirs and thought that was cool, checked this thread and got hooked.

I like how Steam basically put this game on sale as soon as EWB starts talking about it. Yay EWB! We control things!

So the current state of the UK;

2012-06-12_00001.jpg

Let's put that in colour form, shall we?

2012-06-12_00002.jpg

As you can see we're starting to move across. Our foothold in Scotland is solid, and now I'm determined to take Wales. England are weak, but they do have a good deal of land down below France. Bordeaux amongst other places.

So Wales, then Scotland. Then England. Then it's all mine.

Copy everything from the zip file into the 'mod' folder in the game's installation folders (somewhere in one of the Program Files areas). It should be fine from there.

Where might I find the installation folders in the steam files? :shifty:

Copy everything from the zip file into the 'mod' folder in the game's installation folders (somewhere in one of the Program Files areas). It should be fine from there.

Where might I find the installation folders in the steam files? :shifty:

yr so lazy.

ckii1.png

from a few pages ago.

Ireland is crazy. The first King of Ireland died some years ago. His eldest son became King. Under Ruadiri Ireland was united. Strong and growing. Now under Loeguire's reign we're in disarray. Sort of. We've still pushed out well, and have a strong position. But my vassals are at war, big time. Brothers, uncles, sons. Not even 10 years since the great Ruad passed and they've gone power hungry.