Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

You guys make this sound like the most amazing game ever.

Shame that I'm so hopeless, it'll probably be like when I bought Silent Hunter, got confused and put it away and haven't played it since. :shifty:

Which Silent Hunter? 5 is hopelessly broken, but 3 with the GWX mod is great.

Seeing as II won't live on my computer. I might try the first one if I can find it.

Or play Football Manager for the rest of the night. :shifty:

I've started a couple of wars, yet, my armies don't wanna seem to move. :/

You've got the game on pause. :shifty:

• Like 2

So now that I'm king of Ireland, shouldn't I have a casus belli on the parts of Ireland that refuse to accept my generous offer of vassalization? So far only Tyrone and Connaught have refused. Sorry, TEOL. :P

Really? They refused you?

The majority of them accepted to become my vassal. The only place that put up a fight was Dublin, the foolish bastards.

Also, I removed almost all of my vassals and replaced them with family members. One family to rule Ireland! :D

Although, for some reason, can't get the county in the bottom. I can't revoke the land claim :/

So now that I'm king of Ireland, shouldn't I have a casus belli on the parts of Ireland that refuse to accept my generous offer of vassalization? So far only Tyrone and Connaught have refused. Sorry, TEOL. :P

You need to have the relevant ducal titles IIRC.

The majority of them accepted to become my vassal. The only place that put up a fight was Dublin, the foolish bastards.

Also, I removed almost all of my vassals and replaced them with family members. One family to rule Ireland! :D

Although, for some reason, can't get the county in the bottom. I can't revoke the land claim :/

Tyrone eventually accepted the inevitability of my reign, so that left just Connaught. Although shortly after I had to fight a civil war against the county in the to left corner that starts with a T. Can't remember the name. Squashed him like a bug, and just as that war was ending, fucking Scotland attacks me over an Earl's claim on Ulster. They attacked with almost 5,000 men. I didn't have a chance. :(

EDIT: Did revoking everyone's titles not piss off everyone?

Edited by KevinStorm

Tyrone eventually accepted the inevitability of my reign, so that left just Connaught. Although shortly after I had to fight a civil war against the county in the to left corner that starts with a T. Can't remember the name. Squashed him like a bug, and just as that war was ending, fucking Scotland attacks me over an Earl's claim on Ulster. They attacked with almost 5,000 men. I didn't have a chance. :(

EDIT: Did revoking everyone's titles not piss off everyone?

It pissed off a few...and a few revolted, but they were put down and executed.

EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO HELL! AHHHHH!!!!!

I died during a battle with Scotland, and my weak son takes over. To prove he isn't weak he kills off all the prisoners....my uncle and brother revolt. Ireland is broken! THERE IS NO FIXING IT. I HAVE NO ARMY!

Rather than bring in the mercenaries, I am going to see how this goes.

Edit: Sooooooooooo......I kind of lost all of Ireland. Minus Dublin. That is still mine.

Fuck.

Oh well, at least I am still king of Wales (although I only own half the land. Fucking king of England)

I'm using this as the catch-all Paradox thread. Rather than pay attention to the stated mission, I've chosen to lead Castille into North Africa and subjugate the natives, preaching the one true faith and nicking some land in the process. Already gutted Morocco and Algiers - they started the game allied with Grenada, who are basically there for Castille to beat on, and I started beating on Grenada and never stopped - then moved on to Tunisia and I might see if Tripoli wants to start something. Might also have instigated the slave trade as well.

In short, I'm an evil crusading slaver.