Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Wanna start a new game but dunno who to play as :/

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?592153-CK2Chooser-Random-Date-Character-Utility

So....we tried to get a multiplayer game going. Didn't work :/

I'll fix it for you <_<

This will be on sale from Amazon for USD$9.99 1/7-14/7 (or flip the date if you do it wrong).

Although arguably much better value is the following:

Plethora of Paradox Games - (USD)$19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 1/7-7/7 still building page:

a. Crusader Kings II [Download]

b. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack

c. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack

d. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC

e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC

f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC

g. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC

h. Magicka Collection [Download]

i. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]

j. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]

k. Majesty 2 Collection

l. Victoria II [Online Game Code]

m.Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]

I shall buy the expensive one as I feel bad about illegally downloading it since it's fun.

According to Amazon rep

Agh! Downloads are only available to Yanks!

Nah, just change your billing address to anywhere in New Hampshire or Delaware in the US (no sales tax) and leave your name and cad details the same (obviously). I bought it earlier and it works fine.

Nah, just change your billing address to anywhere in New Hampshire or Delaware in the US (no sales tax) and leave your name and cad details the same (obviously). I bought it earlier and it works fine.

I move we all make our address 112 Catskill Drive, Merrimack, New Hampshire so if some poor soul does take a look at the address exists, it looks like some kind of perverse commune.

There's a Game of Thrones update.

http://forum.paradox...Game-of-Thrones

Let's you skip the war and start with Robert as King after the war. Replace the other version in the mod folder.

An update? Awesome! May give it a whirl.

Was having trouble getting into a game last night...didn't want to continue being a vassal of Scotland, so I decided to become the king of Scotland! That wasn't overly fun :/

I assume I just wasn't in the mood to play...was worried I was getting sick of it.

So, two hours kinda disappeared when I wasn't looking because I've been playing as the Last King Of Scotland (tm f. whitaker) and bejesus, this really is one of those games with a learning curve that makes you feel great for mastering it. I've managed to maintain good relations with everybody, even my second in line to the throne son, but did let my traitorous half-brother get away. The Duke of Moray, forget his name, decided to join up with him to revolt against my kingdom and as a result, I've now got two extra provinces after imprisoning and stripping the arsehole of his titles. Think I gave one to my brother and one to my first-born. Not quite getting the hang of the marriage system, although I suspect I simply haven't been playing for long enough for it to show any benefits.