Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

This will be on sale from Amazon for USD$9.99 1/7-14/7 (or flip the date if you do it wrong).

Although arguably much better value is the following:

Plethora of Paradox Games - (USD)$19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 1/7-7/7 still building page:

a. Crusader Kings II [Download]

b. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack

c. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack

d. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC

e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC

f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC

g. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC

h. Magicka Collection [Download]

i. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]

j. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]

k. Majesty 2 Collection

l. Victoria II [Online Game Code]

m.Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]

I shall buy the expensive one as I feel bad about illegally downloading it since it's fun.

According to Amazon rep

My dual Irish/French monarchy ended on a whimper as revolt after revolt after revolt and the rapidfire deaths of three monarchs left me fighting four wars simultaneously with no money and no troops. I had to sit there and get smashed, eventually losing all my territory and titles till I was the Duchess of Barcelona, in prison and with no heir, so when I died. Game over in the early 13th century.

• Like 1

Well this is going much better. King Svald of Denmark lasted until he was nearly 70, had an awesome reign and gained two new territories. Now I'm playing one of his many, many bastard kids and none of my vassals dislike me (bar a couple of other half-brothers)! Only problem is I don't have a son yet, but I have an heir lined up just in case.

Only problem now is the Holy Roman Empire are stealing all the bits of land I want.