2012 NFL Season

Dan

Peyton has told Miami "thanks, but no thanks" and the Broncos seem to be closing in on him.

nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827a4803/article/broncos-send-plane-to-nc-peyton

I know it's not the best fit, but I still hold out hope the Titans can pull this off and nab 'im. Yeah, the whole "Manning returns to TN" thing would be great, but he would easily bring them into playoff contention and could stick it to Indy twice a year, as he'd stay in the same division.

Please god no, the Jags have had to put up with him twice a year for a decade now.

No more.

Just watched a video on ESPN that said the 49ers might be a sleeper in the Manning race. Would be interesting to see Manning coached by his replacements college coach.

And the guy he replaced in Indy.

I demand a humorous name/subtitle for this thread, disparaging/praising a poster/city/franchise/state above all others.

Um, that's about it really, unless someone can point me to like an idiot's guide to the various drafts you have etc...

and go whatever team it is that should be winning.

I am shocked Miami basically put zero effort into luring Manning, I thought for sure that was a marriage made in heaven.

The marriage made in heaven 2 is Denver, it's a good match though it puts them in a rather tough spot with Tebow. That should be far from their biggest concern, Denver has all the pieces except consistent play at QB right now and play in a weak division. They do have to play New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Houston next year though.

I am shocked Miami basically put zero effort into luring Manning, I thought for sure that was a marriage made in heaven.

The marriage made in heaven 2 is Denver, it's a good match though it puts them in a rather tough spot with Tebow. That should be far from their biggest concern, Denver has all the pieces except consistent play at QB right now and play in a weak division. They do have to play New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Houston next year though.

Houston's one more lineman walking from Schaub being incapable of walking next season. The defense was decent without Mario last year, but having him gone permanently is something totally different.

If the Titans screw up getting Peyton and watch all of free agency pass them by in the process, the AFC South will be veering fast toward NFC West 2010 territory. And I'll laugh my ass off.

Peyton needs to go where the best O-line is. The condition his neck is in, the less hits he takes the better.

Obviously, I'd prefer to see him in a Titans uniform next season, but not just because of my location. I don't like the 49ers at all (second worst unis in the NFL, after the Browns), and I want to see Tebowmania continue.

The only way I'd like to see Peyton go to the Broncos is if he goes there for a year to teach Tebow how to be a QB, then signs with the Titans.

Peyton needs to go where the best O-line is. The condition his neck is in, the less hits he takes the better.

Obviously, I'd prefer to see him in a Titans uniform next season, but not just because of my location. I don't like the 49ers at all (second worst unis in the NFL, after the Browns), and I want to see Tebowmania continue.

The only way I'd like to see Peyton go to the Broncos is if he goes there for a year to teach Tebow how to be a QB, then signs with the Titans.

Seahawks, Jaguars, Bengals, Falcons, Chargers when they wear dark value and every team with highly stylized borders (cardinals, Vikings, etc) all have far worse uniforms than the 49ers and Browns. Cannot believe you'd rank two of the most classic uniforms in the NFL as the worst. Especially after the 49ers went back to their 80's look.

• Like 1

Seahawks, Jaguars, Bengals, Falcons, Chargers when they wear dark value and every team with highly stylized borders (cardinals, Vikings, etc) all have far worse uniforms than the 49ers and Browns. Cannot believe you'd rank two of the most classic uniforms in the NFL as the worst. Especially after the 49ers went back to their 80's look.

The Jags are in black now :w00t:

Oh and my personal least favourite jerseys (not based off history or whatever, just based off what I like) are the Jets, the Browns and the Dolphins.

I really like the Panthers jersey and the Raiders jersey has grown on me a lot too.

Seahawks for the worst jerseys contest

They don't still wear those lime green AFL rejects do they?