2012 NFL Season

Dan

Mark Sanchez has 4 playoff wins and has been to 2 AFC championships. That alone should put him over Tebow nuthuggers. Tebow is like Trent Dilfer, but worse.

And what, Sanchez is somehow better than Trent Dilfer?

Well Romo and Dez can't do Everything. We're missing half our opening day starters, it's a miracle we're even in playoff contention.

Can't wait for them all to be healthy next year and find another way to disappoint.

And there's signature Cowboys stupidity to seal it.

Fuck this team, and fuck all the delusional people I have to deal with in Dallas who seem to think this team is going to accomplish something, no matter how often they find a way to blow it.

No mental toughness when it counts, and that doesn't look like it's ever going to change.

I'm only pissed because nothing is going to change and we'll pull some variation of the same shit next year. Even if we had won, I'm positive that the Seahawks would have dropped 50 on us at home.

I'm only pissed because nothing is going to change and we'll pull some variation of the same shit next year. Even if we had won, I'm sure that the Seahawks would have dropped 50 on us at home.

If it's any consolation, I don't think the Skins get past the Hawks next week, either.

If Tony Romo is still a Dallas Cowboy next season, then Jerry Jones needs his head examined. I wish they'd trade him to either Arizona or Cleveland.

And to those who laughed at me when I predicted the Redskins would win the NFC East....I would say `who's laughing now, motherfuckers?!'....but, I wish I had been wrong.

Meacon, I think Washington and Seattle will be a good game. I think it could go either way, but I'm leaning toward Seattle because Washington won this game due to the Cowboys making mistakes more than Washington being the better team. Romo's INTs and that roughing the passer call...yikes.