2012 NFL Season

Dan

Yeah I read the Fireman Ed story and figured nothing summed up the Jets season more than that. It's apparently because some fans are starting shit with him since he wears a Sanchez jersey among other things. Superfans are a great part of sports, especially when they use their popularity to help draw interest to charitable causes they support, but when a team is losing they are an easy target of angry fans. I don't know whether Ed works with charities in the area in the same way, for example, I know Captian Dee-Fense does here in Baltimore. That said, I think Fireman Ed should stay, and the ass hole fans should go. And those fans will go if the team isn't winning again this time next year. Just my two cents.

I'm pulling for you tonight guy I've never heard of thats apparently playing RB for the Eagles now. Please get me a lot of points! :crying: :crying:

If Carolina's defense can just let the Eagles score between 21 and infinity points, then my plan will be one step closer to fruition!

So, Carolina Panthers, I command you to let the Eagles score at will...except Bryce Brown.

Yes, Alex Smith is definitely the answer. Eagles should definitely sign him, absolutely.

Didn't say he was the "answer," but, (again, presuming he gets cut) I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles put in a stopgap for a year or two while Nick Foles is groomed and/or they find a franchise QB.

And Plubby, besides McCoy and pre-injury Jason Peters, I wouldn't say anyone on the Eagles offense is an "elite talent." DeSean is quietly having a pretty good year, but there's a bunch of WRs I'd rather have. Maclin is made of glass. The rest of the linemen that got hurt can range from good to decent, but none of them are really "elite."

The word elite also gets thrown around way too much in NFL conversations. Can we just retire it?

I'm pulling for you tonight guy I've never heard of thats apparently playing RB for the Eagles now. Please get me a lot of points! :crying: :crying:

If Carolina's defense can just let the Eagles score between 21 and infinity points, then my plan will be one step closer to fruition!

So, Carolina Panthers, I command you to let the Eagles score at will...except Bryce Brown.

I needed him to score 26 points to win this week. He has 30 and there is still one quarter left. You may worship my wonderful strategy now. I will allow it. If I deem you worthy I may even pass along a bit of my wisdom (H)