Movies you love, starring actors you hate

zero

Have we done this before?

Anyway, I was going through Netflix the other day and saw Pitch Black... I hate Vin Diesel, but my ex-girlfriend made me watch it many moons ago and I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it.

Wesley Snipes is awful, but Blade is awesome.

And Hugh Jackman is the worst, but X2 is one of the few truly great Marvel movies.

Have we done this before?

Anyway, I was going through Netflix the other day and saw Pitch Black... I hate Vin Diesel, but my ex-girlfriend made me watch it many moons ago and I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it.

Wesley Snipes is awful, but Blade is awesome.

And Hugh Jackman is the worst, but X2 is one of the few truly great Marvel movies.

I agree with all of those, I also enjoyed Chronicles of Riddick, the sequel to Pitch Black.

The Prestige is another movie I love with Hugh Jackman in it.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

Maybe an obvious one, but the Bill & Ted movies with Keanu Reeves. Can't really stand the dude in anything else.

• Like 2

Kick Ass - Nicholas Cage

Waiting - Ryan Reynolds

30 Minutes or Less - Nick Swardson

Adventureland - Kristin Stewart

last time I rewatched X-2 my group of friend and myself were on the ground cracking up at how terrible the dialogue was. which is a shame, because I remembered liking it before then.

Green Hornet with Seth Rogen.

I'm tempted to say; Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Yes Man and The Truman Show. I mean, two of those are really strong movies, and one's quite a sweet enjoyable flick, but despite that I really can't stand Jim Carrey when he's in the typical Jim Carrey role being Jim Carrey. That's probably not popular because lots of people seem to enjoy his style of comedy but he irritates me more than he amuses me. But he is pretty good in those three films.

Raising Arizona with Nicholas Cage, The Matrix with Keanu Reeves and The Prestige with Hugh Jackman are all films I love with actors that generally piss me off. Nicholas Cage is someone I really can't enjoy, Keanu is the same but I love The Matrix films so he gets excuses, and Wolverine is dull, but The Prestige is awesome times.

Nicolas Cage is a wonderful, self-aware god of acting. You are all just haters. I feel sorry for you.

ANYWAY...

Independence Day and Men in Black, both starring Will Smith.

I'll probably come up with more later.