The Last of Us

King.

I never skip cut scenes unless it's a game where I've literally just seen it and it forces me to watch it again before doing something.

That doesn't mean there's not a good reason to have them. For example, there's a save point, followed by a five minute cut scene and then a boss fight in FFX. If I die to that boss, I'd really appreciate not having to watch the entirety of the five minute cut scene again.

I never skip cut scenes unless it's a game where I've literally just seen it and it forces me to watch it again before doing something.

That doesn't mean there's not a good reason to have them. For example, there's a save point, followed by a five minute cut scene and then a boss fight in FFX. If I die to that boss, I'd really appreciate not having to watch the entirety of the five minute cut scene again.

So... the same thing then :P

Holy mother of all fucks. Summer

When you set off Bills traps and end up swinging upside down. That fucking clicker. Never really bothered about them before but thats the first time in a game I've been genuinely panicking about not reloading quick enough.

So I'm 58% done and as far as I'm aware I'm still in summer? Does it actually have seperate chapters or what cos it seems like I've been here for ages, eleven hours played currently and more than half way through seems right but only one season seems weird. I've just

came out the sewers with Sam and the other guy searching through the little houses area on the way to the radio antenna

Without giving anything away, is there still a good decent sized chunk to go? It's been really good so far.