The Last of Us

King.

Summer takes ages to get through. Once you've finished Summer (which, you almost are), Fall/Winter/Spring go through pretty quickly.

So I'm 58% done and as far as I'm aware I'm still in summer? Does it actually have seperate chapters or what cos it seems like I've been here for ages, eleven hours played currently and more than half way through seems right but only one season seems weird. I've just

came out the sewers with Sam and the other guy searching through the little houses area on the way to the radio antenna

Without giving anything away, is there still a good decent sized chunk to go? It's been really good so far.

Yeah, there's still a bit, you'll go through Fall, Winter and Spring before you end the game.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

So, it's been asked on another board I'm on. I'll ask it here. Could they do a sequel for this?

The problem I see is

Marlene's Dead, Joel's basically killed their best hope at getting a cure so Ellie can keep living. No-one else even knows of Ellie's existence, let alone her being a cure, and Joel/Ellie are back at Wyoming. How can you follow on with a sequel? You make it about their adventures across the country aimlessly, and it'll come off as second-rate compared to the story for this one. Best I can think of is Ellie running away after discovering the truth, and Joel tracking her down, but then you lose the Joel/Ellie chemistry that made this one so great.

I dunno, I mean, I'd LOVE to see a sequel. I just dont think it's possible to live up to the high standards of this one.

So, it's been asked on another board I'm on. I'll ask it here. Could they do a sequel for this?

The problem I see is

Marlene's Dead, Joel's basically killed their best hope at getting a cure so Ellie can keep living. No-one else even knows of Ellie's existence, let alone her being a cure, and Joel/Ellie are back at Wyoming. How can you follow on with a sequel? You make it about their adventures across the country aimlessly, and it'll come off as second-rate compared to the story for this one. Best I can think of is Ellie running away after discovering the truth, and Joel tracking her down, but then you lose the Joel/Ellie chemistry that made this one so great.

I dunno, I mean, I'd LOVE to see a sequel. I just dont think it's possible to live up to the high standards of this one.

We don't know that there aren't other people Marlene was close to who knew, so my expectation is Joel and Ellie have to run from these people. Certainly at some point they'll get separated during this and Ellie will probably find out that Joel lied to her too, but there's definitely the ability to make a sequel continuing on from the end of this game.

The problem I see is

We don't know that there aren't other people Marlene was close to who knew, so my expectation is Joel and Ellie have to run from these people. Certainly at some point they'll get separated during this and Ellie will probably find out that Joel lied to her too, but there's definitely the ability to make a sequel continuing on from the end of this game.

My based on absolutely nothing but guessing prediction is that the next game picks up with Ellie being 16 or so and a survivor of the massacre on the hospital escape tracks them down finally and Ellie learns the truth. From there, I have bo clue - because you do want that Joel and Ellie dynamic but at the same time, with that being the kind of story that's going on.. how could you force the two to work together?

Yes I kept missing shots and getting kille during the winter part and the game was all "ok Srar that's enough. Go to options and turn on the auto lock".

Also does Yahtzee spoile the ending in his review? I'd like to watch it but he spoils stuff sometimes

I can't remember if he spoils the ending specifically, but he definitely spoils various stages of the game and the overall theme/lesson you [supposedly] take away from it.

No sequel please. It was a great game but it ended perfectly

Pretty sure I've heard that there's going to be another two. I do agree that it should just end there, but I still wanna play the game without knowing what's going to happen :(