The Last of Us

King.

I started winter

Playing as Ellie is fun. It was kind of obvious that Joel didn't die at the end of Fall.

Using the crossbow with her at the start of the season reminded me of Lara in Tomb Raider.

I won't have time to play any more today, but I'm pleased with my progress.

Does anyone know what happened to Ish? I liked his notes, but his little sub-story doesn't get any closure. Possible DLC story?

It does get closure. You find the last journal in a house after you leave the sewers.

He left the door open when you leave the sewers and that allowed an infected in and then all but he and one other person died. Presumably he then died on the surface.

• Like 1

Just got out of the hotel basement and I have to put it down for the night, I can't take any more of it or I really won't be able to sleep!

Holy fuck though, this is the greatest game of the current console generation. It takes all the good parts of Uncharted and takes away the bad parts. I've never been more attached to the characters or immersed in a game world. I'm not that far in and I think that's a good thing because I really don't want it to end, partly because I can't see a happy ending coming. :(

This is probably worth buying a PS3 for alone.

• Like 2

I was so digging Ish's side story too. Was really happy to see he made it to the surface :D

Just finished this today. Absolutely amazing game. Totally worth owning a PS3 for.

Just how good this game is - I was playing online and got a message from someone. My immediate thought was "oh great, someone trash talking or moaning about hacks, yawn", but it was someone saying (in French) that I played a good game.

THIS GAME MAKES RANDOM INTERNET PEOPLE NICE TO EACH OTHER. THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS.

• Like 2

Just how good this game is - I was playing online and got a message from someone. My immediate thought was "oh great, someone trash talking or moaning about hacks, yawn", but it was someone saying (in French) that I played a good game.

THIS GAME MAKES RANDOM INTERNET PEOPLE NICE TO EACH OTHER. THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS.

No, Benji, you just don't understand French. He was saying that your mother fucks all the dogs.

Don't really know how to find this out without taking the obvious risk, does anyone here know if you can pause during the cutscenes without skipping them? Would be hella useful :shifty: