The Last of Us

King.

Reduced numbers mainly. Take FIFA Pro Clubs for example. Intended to be played with individual players, but once you start ticking boxes for goalkeeper and 'any', you can be waiting up to fifteen minutes for a game. Its not game breaking, but I'd hate for that to happen to this.

Edited by ZJ Penn

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much, I'm not sure that many people will care to do that. I always find the only time I venture into those lobbies is if I get screwed by a big party at some point. And even then I end up going back to regular lobbies later.

Survivor is so much fun, the lack of ammo combined with one life per round make for a great game. If anyone wants to play today, I'm up for it.

How long did it take you to get on Survivor? I've yet to play it as I either cant find a game or lose connection before it starts. Thats trying nearly every day since release too.

So, I'm pretty sure I've almost finished the game and it breaks my heart. I know it's meant to be short, but two days? I need a life.

I'm just shooting/stealthing my way through the hospital to save Ellie from surgery. I'm on the top floor, and I'm assuming once I get to her there'll be the final cut scene? This feels like a last 'level' at least, kind of reminding me of GTA right now.

Survivor is so much fun, the lack of ammo combined with one life per round make for a great game. If anyone wants to play today, I'm up for it.

How long did it take you to get on Survivor? I've yet to play it as I either cant find a game or lose connection before it starts. Thats trying nearly every day since release too.
Less than a minute.

What exactly is Hard+? Haven't bothered to check it out yet. Lent the game to a friend so may have another crack at this when I get it back, but I've never been one for multiple playthroughs (San Andreas being the only exception) before.

I updated to 1.01 and I had no problem with the trophies. What I did was wait until the end of the credits and then leave the game in the main menu for a bit without touching the remote. It took a bit, not that much, but eventually they all showed up separated by a few seconds.

As for Hard+, I've just started a new game now, and both the skills and weapons upgrades carried over, so I'm guessing that's the whole point of the new game + deal.

I updated to 1.01 and I had no problem with the trophies. What I did was wait until the end of the credits and then leave the game in the main menu for a bit without touching the remote. It took a bit, not that much, but eventually they all showed up separated by a few seconds.

As for Hard+, I've just started a new game now, and both the skills and weapons upgrades carried over, so I'm guessing that's the whole point of the new game + deal.

Huh, I did the same for a good five minutes, but only hard popped.