The Last of Us

King.

Man, maybe I got lucky? I stealthed through most of it pretty okay. There were the the guys at the bottom which made it tougher as they were always on the lookout for me, but I got them. Eventually, the sniper did spot me, but luckily I was able to move in time.

How gory and scary is this? I want to start playing but I don't the kids to walk in and see me gutting dudes while blood shoots everywhere

That's pretty much exactly what happens. It's pretty gory. And scary. And god damn tense. And sometimes frustrating.

...Oh dear, Srar. :(

This game. It gets better and better and better. Brick to the face followed by a running lead pipe shot will never get old.

And multiplayer is good too. Theres actually pressure to not be the worst player as lives are pooled. Can be quite tense.

Is the sniper bit you guys are talking about at the gate in front of the bridge? Just reached there, got all the way to end, stealthy as fuck... and then I have to turn off the generator, had no idea what I was supposed to do (I figured it'd bring the guy down and I could stealth kill him) and got mobbed by enemies. :\

Is the sniper bit you guys are talking about at the gate in front of the bridge? Just reached there, got all the way to end, stealthy as fuck... and then I have to turn off the generator, had no idea what I was supposed to do (I figured it'd bring the guy down and I could stealth kill him) and got mobbed by enemies. :\

No, that's not the sniper bit I was talking about. But yeah, there will be multiple people coming down after you turn off the generator and I'm pretty sure you have to get rid of all of them. My best advice is to turn off the generator and immediately run right to where there is decent coverage. Then work up a strategy from there.

No, that's not the sniper bit I was talking about. But yeah, there will be multiple people coming down after you turn off the generator and I'm pretty sure you have to get rid of all of them. My best advice is to turn off the generator and immediately run right to where there is decent coverage. Then work up a strategy from there.

Eh, I'll do it later. The Uncharted HEY WHOA SHIT LOOK AT ALL THESE GUYS way of doing things isn't my favorite. Also, hey, look, it's Michael! He finally found Walt!