The Last of Us

King.

I'm not far into this yet, but Tkz' posts read like he came in wanting to hate it because of all the acclaim.

Yeah, I wanted to hate this game that I was super fucking psyched for, pre-ordered, spent £40, took a half day at work to come home and play early.

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I've run into some problems with it and voiced those concerns, but have said that the game is pretty wonderful outside of those problems.

:\

• Like 1

Yeah, that was tense as hell. Jesus. The feeling of despair that kicked in when I realized I had to go back down there to turn on the generator... Holy shit. I actually moved onto that level of fear that's "FUCK IT, I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU" and pretty much went on a shooting rampage.

...Now I have no ammo.

Also, this is great (not spoilers, just a huge image):

JDEfRJ9.jpg

• Like 2

Oh, I have no issue with it. You tell the story you gotta tell. I respect anyone that doesn't feel the need to add superfluous aspects to a story just to make it longer.

Yeah, that was tense as hell. Jesus. The feeling of despair that kicked in when I realized I had to go back down there to turn on the generator... Holy shit. I actually moved onto that level of fear that's "FUCK IT, I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU" and pretty much went on a shooting rampage.

Oh my fucking god. I just played this part. I did the complete opposite, and ran to the door like a pussy after turning it on.

After the first wave of them attacked and I got it on, I heard a screech and prepared myself for more by standing in the corner with the shotgun. It was the same despair I felt when Ellie and Tessa hung back the first real time you have to clear a room of Clickers. And then the big guy came lumbering around the corner and I took off running blinding into places I hadn't been before which is a huge no no in this game.

I swear it is actually the most scared I have ever been in my adult life and it was AMAZING. There was nothing 'game' about it... that was just about as 'into' a game as I have ever been.

• Like 1

I beat it in 10 hours over the course of three days. It's not an incredibly long game at all. As Goethe trophies, it took a good five minutes for all mine to pop up. The trophies pretty much require like 3 playthroughs to get them all.

Really? The sniper one was easy for me. I got killed the first time because I tried to go right. But I went left the second time and got through it pretty painlessly. It just took a little while.