The Last of Us

King.

Also:

Some players may have been encountering an issue with The Last of Us which affected the autosave feature, which can result in a loss of progress in the single-player campaign. The team at Naughty Dog has been diligently investigating as soon as we heard from our community, and we have determined the cause to be on servers for The Last of Us which were capturing player statistics. We have made a change to ours to address this issue. All players should quit any game in progress out to the XMB and restart The Last of Us. All players can now enjoy single-player and online multiplayer matches as normal.

We will continue to monitor forums and social media, and investigate any other issues that may present themselves.

So downloaded this off PSN..installed it...go to start it and get this..

20130614_172548.jpg

Ummm..huh?

I think I remember hearing about this in a preview ages ago.

Didn't think about it again until yesterday when I saw an add for a new PS3 and this game for $350.

When I replaced my broken PS3 a couple of weeks ago It came with the first uncharted game and battlefield 3 for around the same price.

:bang: