The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

I'm quite sure there hasn't been a way for your decisions to carry over from different platforms yet, so I wouldn't bank on it. Migrating game saves from PS3 to PS4 isn't without precedent, though, so there's always a chance if Telltale work closely with Sony.

I've still yet to play 400 days. I got my 'complete' 1st season collection non-steam version before that came out and it seemed like a hassle to get 400 days the way they said people that didn't have it on steam could.

Thinking of waiting until the 2nd season is finished and then buying it and a reduced price copy of season 1 with 400 days included and I'll save my 2nd playthrough for that.

Getting #1 bundled with 400 Days on PS4 would literally be the only reason to get it again, as I didn't get to play the DLC.

Surely we're looking towards the end of the year before the full release of season 2 though? By then it could be low down on my list of games I want/will be getting, especially if we get a surprise November Uncharted release.

Finally started S2, due to my backlog.

NOOOOO OMID

:(

A dog! Named Sam! Because Telltale! Oh the adventures we'll NOOOOOOO WHY SAM WHY

Which of you were so heartless you didn't mercy kill Sam :angry:

Clemmy suturing herself... and the convo in the house... Clemmy needs a hug so bad

Only person I didn't have Clemmy be nice to is Rebecca, because at least Nick's overzealousness is understandable. Rebecca's just an ass.

If you chose to blackmail Rebecca, Clemmy becomes a lil' Heisenburg for a moment. TREAD LIGHTLY, Rebecca.

Mechanics wise, I love the improvements. It's a bit more like the system they used in Jurassic Park which is very fitting in certain scenes.

Also, odd tangent, am I the only one who thinks Clemmy can probably take Carl in a fight?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't catch it. What's the reference?

Several members of Telltale were part of producing a game based on an anthropomorphic dog and rabbit police duo called

Sam & Max (IE: Sam the dog).

Correction:

three awesome games based on an athromorphic dog and hyperkinetic rabbity thing freelance police duo

I've still yet to play 400 days. I got my 'complete' 1st season collection non-steam version before that came out and it seemed like a hassle to get 400 days the way they said people that didn't have it on steam could.

Thinking of waiting until the 2nd season is finished and then buying it and a reduced price copy of season 1 with 400 days included and I'll save my 2nd playthrough for that.

To be honest 400 days is more episode 0 of season two.

I've not really noticed much of 400 days influencing season two aside from (spoilers for 400 days and season 2 obviously)...

A cameo by one of the people from it, and the crack head woman helping my people. Is there some big thing I'm missing?

Did you only get one person to go along with you in 400 days? Because all the people that went along at the end show up in the camp.

RE: Above.

Ah, maybe. I had two people, one was the crack head lady and one was the beardy guy. The lady helped Clem a lot but beardy guy literally appeared in a cameo that couldn't have been more than ten seconds, and he didn't escape with me or seem to influence anything.

Noticed it's in the steam summer sale daily deals. I have just under 10 hours left to get Season 2 for $12.49usd.

Season 1 is $6.49usd and 400 days is $2.49usd.

All up it'd be $21.22usd for everything, including the future episodes for Season 2.

Think I might have to grab that. even if I did want to wait until all of Season 2 was out.

Wolf Among Us at $18.74usd is tempting as well.

As I said in the steam thread, I grabbed Season 1 and 400 days.

Bonus I did not expect. Soon as I installed the steam version, it automatically recognized my save from the non-steam version of Season 1 I got before. Now I can complete that save by playing 400 days! :w00t:

Got this about 3 weeks ago, finally got around to playing it.

Here's what I did in episode 1(spoilered for dramatic effect :P ).

Lied to Hershel?

Fuck no, it's Hershel man. Besides he'd likely see through my bullshitting anyway.

54%, of other players, also told the truth.

Who would you save?

Shawn. Figured Duck's father would end up saving his kid anyway and c'mon, it's Hershels son! Seemed like a nice guy to.

48%, of other players, also tried to save Shawn.

Loyalty

Sided with Kenny. Already didn't try to save Duck and wanted to regain credibility with Kenny.(worked to, as he called me a good friend when he saved me later on)

54%, of other players sided with Kenny. Seriously? 46% sided with the fucker who wanted to kill a kid, in cold blood, because he had a dirty face?Edit:-Just saw the "previously on" bit for episode 2 and it does actually look like Duck may have got bitten(not sure how I missed that possibility when it actually happened), oh well I'd still side against Larry on principle for being so eager to kill a kid and yeah, I needed Kenny credibility as I previously mentioned.

Mercy

Yeah I gave her the gun. Mercy and all that. She was bitten and an emotional wreck and would have only suffered further.

47%, of other players, also gave her the gun.

Who would you save?

Doug. I pretty much knew the other one would die but I was trying to look at things realistically as if I was there myself. With that mindset Doug seemed slightly closer & looked in more danger. If I was in Lee's position, I'd have wanted to save both and would have judged there being a greater chance of saving Doug and then having time to still save Carley, than the reverse.

51%, of other players also saved Doug. This one surprised me, as I figured people would save a potential love interest over the tech guy.

Playing through it again. This time, knowing in advance that a certain someone ditches you and that you end up in a good place with Kenny anyway, I've decided to try to support Kenny a hell of a lot more this time around(a combination of feeling sorry for Lilly and Kenny coming off as a bit of a dick from episode 2, led to me backing Lilly probably more than Kenny).

I noticed that more saved Carley this time around, whereas you can see more saved Doug when I first played through this. More players sided against Kenny, which is another opposite. What surprised me the most was that more had now tried to save Shawn instead of Duck.

Edit:- Even though I know what will eventually happen to him, I still couldn't help but give Mark some food in episode 2. Poor guy seemed so weak. Give him one decent memory out of what will end up a cruddy day for the guy.