The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

I am very interested were this goes storyline wise. I always had the feeling that Rick might die some day in the comic and have carl take over as the main character, with the TV show and carl (obviously) growing rapidly i had an even stronger feeling that they might do it there at some point and now the game appeared and in just under a year is doing that twist.

Just finished episode 4.

Throughout it I planned on doing whatever I could to get Ben out of the group. He was really annoying and did stupid shit, not to mention he caused the loss of at least four party members (directly or indirectly) and could have caused Clementine to be lost. I don't know if he redeemed himself by telling Lee to let him go, but I did end up feeling a little bad about it afterwards.

Back to a four person party, which 13% of people went with (16% had the same party, but also had Ben in it still).

Needless to say, I'm really hoping episode 5 isn't too sad. Debating whether I should get 400 Days or not, because I've heard people it either wasn't that great and/or it was really short. It's only $5 on Steam, though, I think so eh.

I liked 400 days. It´s just different because you spend a shorter amount of time with a bunch of characters, so you have a less strong bond than you got after even just one episode of the base game. There is nothing "bad" about it and i am certain that in the context of season 2 people will feel stronger about it.